Welcome To Race Wars

The next morning the Toretto Family stood together in the garage as they finished up Brian's car

The next morning the Toretto Family stood together in the garage as they finished up Brian's car. Alex drew some green patterns that Brian likes so he asked her to add them.

Valerie did the last step and started the engine making everyone cheer.

"You ready for this?"

Brian nodded as he and Dom got in. Valerie hopped in her car and the two drove down the road. They pulled up to a stop sign and Valerie looked over at Brian and pulled her sunglasses down giving him a wink making him smile. Dom rolled his eyes and looked at the car next to them.

"Nice car. What's the retail on one of those?" Brian asked

"More than you can afford, pal. Ferrari." The man said and Valerie scoffed

"Smoke him."

"Didn't even need to ask." Valerie said and once the light turned green she hit the gas. She easily passed both cars as Brian did him best to pass her. The two pulled up into a parking lot and went to take a seat.

"So, what's wrong, Brian?" Valerie asked seeing something was bothering him.

"Nothing, I'm fine."

"Come on. Obviously something's off." Valerie argued eating a shrimp.

"Look, I have my good days and bad days just like anybody else."

"Brian, don't lose that cool of yours. That's your meal ticket." Dom said

"My meal ticket? I can't pay for my own shrimp?"

"I got the shrimp."

"No, that's one thing about me you don't understand. I don't take handouts. I earn my way, every step. I need something extra on the side, like you two."