Surpise Team Ups

The family drove together through Montequinto and Valerie drove behind Dom with Brian behind her

The family drove together through Montequinto and Valerie drove behind Dom with Brian behind her. Letty was right next to her on her motorcycle while Tej, Ramsey, and Roman were behind them.

"Coming up on the signal, two miles. It's deep in the militarized zone of Montequinto." Ramsey instructed on the walkie

"I hope everyone's ready."

"Ready? Y'all want to make jokes about me not making practical decisions? This is as prepared as it gets." Roman laughed as he drove a tank. Brian rolled his eyes at his best friend and turned to him.

"We all see you, man. Nobody thinks you're compensating for anything." He laughed

"I'll take point." Letty said and Val nodded

"Right behind you"

"Be careful honey" Brian said. He knew she could defend herself but Brian couldn't help but worry. He loved her too much.

"Careful's when you get hurt." Val smiled and drove next to Letty.

"Right now, we have a ten-minute window between patrols. Mr. Nobody's signal is close, but we've got to move quickly, guys. We do not want to cross paths with the military here."

"When do we ever want to cross paths with the military" Valerie chuckled.

She had to admit being with the team again was fun. Of course Brian was acting like a mother hen but she was used to that. No matter how much she complained about it though she loved him for it.

"You alright Blondie?"

"As long as your with me" He replied

"Your so cheesy"

"You love it though"

"Okay that I did not miss" Roman said with a disgusted face.