𝟎𝟎𝟏 the dark moon

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

-ˏˋ♥̩͙♥̩̩̥͙♥̩̥̩ ⑅teen wolfseason 4, episode 1-2chapter 001- 'the dark moon'︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

-ˏˋ♥̩͙♥̩̩̥͙♥̩̥̩ ⑅
teen wolf
season 4, episode 1-2
chapter 001-
'the dark moon'
︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

MARGAUX GODEAUX GENTRY HAD SEEN IT ALL. Everything that the supernaturals of Beacon Hills could offer. Random deaths, alpha packs, killer snake like humans (kanima), virgin sacrifices, the death of huntress Allison Argent.

Margaux and her best friend - Luna Torres - being introduced the supernatural life the night Scott McCall was turned by none other than Peter Hale. Stiles Stilinski being the delinquent he was rounded his friends up and took them to the Beacon Hills Preserve to hunt for the other half of the body.

The girls could remember the night like it was yesterday. Wearing the headband jackets they could find and comfy boots. Shaking the flashlights as they trekked through the woods cracking jokes and trying to scare Stiles.

So when he friends decided to travel the Mexico to save Derek Hale, she decided to sit it out and actually spend the day like a normal teenage girl. Actually have breakfast, go to school, shopping, spend time with her parents.

Margaux Godeaux Gentry sat at the breakfast bar at her fathers home. Her brown eyes scanning through her copy of Donna Tarts The Secret History.

Adam & Amara were soulmates - at one point. The love wasn't lost completely.

Their daughter had grown used to spending each other week with a different parent. It had been like that since she was 8, now 17.

Her father, Adam Gentry, sat on the high stool next to his daughter reading through the work.
The only child lifted her nose from the book and reaching for the pen in her fathers hand and placing it between the pages.