I Love you Doctor

Akshay's pov ~~

"Tiwari ji agar ap is rishte ke liye na mante to mujhe lagta hai mera beta single hi rehne wala tha." My dad said to my father in law.

"Are aisa nahi hai Sharma ji , ab hum bhi bewakoofi hi karte agar Akshay ko chhodo kar kisi aur ladke ko apni Parul ke liye dekhte. I know ki shadi jaldi main hui hai but mujhe lagta hai ki jaisa Mahir aur Priya eksath khush hai we se hi Parul aur Akshay bhi rahenge. Aur humari Parul ki bhi to achcha established nursing home mil raha hai practice ke liye ." My father in law said to may dad while laughing.

"Ye baat bhi sahi hai apki." My dad said and laughed with him .

"Aur nahi to kya papa , mujhe pata tha is nalayak se kuch nahi hoga aur ap bhi Parul ke liye pareshan the to ek bar main dono kaam ho gaye aur Priya ko uski behan bhi wapas mil gayi. Ek baar main sabka fayda ho gaya." Mahir bhai said to our father in law.

"Sahi hi kiya apne bhai ki rishte ki baat kari uncle ji se warna maine to man hi liya tha ki mera dost bechara akela hi reh jayega is duniya main." Adil joined them too.

"Kyu akela reh jata mera beta tum nahi rehte kya uske sath , ab tak to har jagah sath hi dikhte ho." My dad asked to Adil.

"Are kaha uncle , maine to is saal ke end tak shadi kar lena hai , mera to dimag kharab ho gaya hai iski shakal dekhte hue , ab to kisi khubsurat si begum launga aur uski shakal dekhunga main." Adil replied to my dad.

"Ha ye baat bhi sahi hai, mana ki handsome hai mera bhai but itna bhi nahi ki 24x7 use hi dekha jaye." Mahir bhai added and everyone laughed with him.

"Agar ap logon ne meri beijatti kar li ho to main apne room main jaun , main bahut thak gaya hun." I said in a rude voice and tried to leave the area.

"Are ha beta ap jao , kaha in logon ki baat main lage ho, ye log to hai hi aise." My mother in law came to my rescue.

"Ji aunty I mean mummy ji." I said and moved towards my room.

I stood in front of my room debating to weather I shout knock or not, as I was debating the door of my room opened and my bhabhi came out of it.

"Are devar ji ap a gaye? Badi jadli chhod diya inhone apko." Priya bhabhi said.

"Don't ask Bhabhi, I just need my bed right now." I said to her and took a step towards my room.

"No no not like this ,I know I am your sister in law but still I am the sister , so give me my neg first ." bhabhi said and showed me her hand.

"Bhabhi itna sab to diya hai apko aur kya chahiye ab." I asked her as she had been taking my money from the start of this wedding in name of neg.

"I don't want anything big this time instead I want you to take care of my little sister always, I know you have been doing it but still I want that only." Bhabhi said to me.

"I will bhabhi, with everything in me." I told her with a smile.

"Good , you should or-"

"Or you will hang my head in the living room as a showpiece,  I know." I intrepeted her. I have learned this dialogue by heart by now because the number of times I have heard it , I swear if someone will listen to the threats all these people have given me , they will think that these all are some mafia people .

"Good now go inside I don't want my sister to curse me for ruining her wedding night."  bhabhi said and went out giving me a wink .

Finally .

As I entered my room I raw my beautiful,  shy bride stading by the window of my room staring at the moon may be or at the flower bed down to my window.

I went towards her and took her in my arms.

"I missed you so much." I said to her while keeping my head on her shoulder .

"Ssss, Akshay duppatta fas raha hai." she said and freed herself from me.

"Yar itna romantic tarike se maine entry li aur tum sara mood kharab kar rahi ho." I said to her.

"Aapke mood ke chakkar mein main apna duppatta fhatwa lun kya. Meri help kariye ye sab nikalne mein." Parul said and sat on the stool kept beside the dressing table.

"Are pehle mujhe tumko ek bar nazar bhar dekhne to do , phir main sab nikalwa dunga abhi." I said and sat in front of her on floor, actually tried to sit on the floor but halted due to tight Sherwani god why these clothes are uncomfortable.

"Wait a minute,  just let me change first then I will help you." I said to her and took my clothes of first.

"Why just a minute before you were saying that I spoiled your mood. Now what happened?" Parul asked while gigling.

"I know what I was saying but damn these heavy clothes are so uncomfortable,  I don't know how you are wearing so many things." I said while changing.

"Because I wanted you to remember me as the most beautiful bride whenever you remember our wedding ." she replied.

"Believe me love , you are the most beautiful bride for me." I said to her and went to sit in front of her. Taking her hands in mine I looked at her for a full minute.

"Now if you are done staring I want you to help me." She said and took off all the ornaments in her hands .

"Wait let me help." I said to her and took of every single things she was wearing one by one. 

"Wese Akshay agar main usdin apke cabin mein na ati to kya ap kabhi mujhe nahi milte." Parul asked slowly.

"Shayad college main na milta but ghar akar bhabhi se jarror puchte ki unki shadi main light brown aur pink ke shade ke lehnge wali ladki kon thi." I replied. 

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"What I mean is , may be I wasn't present in the whole wedding but I did noticed a girl who was wearing brownish lehnga and was looking out of the world, she was really busy in working in the wedding but still looked calm and I instantly liked that girl,  she was in my mind for a long time but then I got busy in work and then you happened to join the college." I told her.

"Really you liked me first ?" Parul asked. 

"I did." I said.

"May be you liked me first but I said I love you before you." She said with a smugy smile.

"As much I remember darling it was me who said I love you at our Chirag's naming ceremony. " I said to her.

"No, I said it first don't you remember that  I love you , doctor I said on our officially first meet." I said.

"Oh yeah, but I must say it, I love you too, Dr. Parul Akshay Sharma."

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Hello ji,  this is the last chapter of this story I hope you liked it. Please share your thoughts .

This is your author signing off.

Good bye , take care of yourself  .

~~an_introvert_writer.