Akshay meets Parul

Vote goal ::: 5

Parul's pov ~~

"You are Parul Tiwari right??" The other person said and I freezed.

Mera naam kaise pata hai inko .😳 Lag gaye aj Parul. Aj to main gayi. But wait my be he another senior so he knows my name. Ha yahi hoga.

"Your name is Parul Tiwari right ? And you are from Jhansi." That person said and I looked at him.

"Ye-Yes sir. " I said and stood at my place.

"Looks like you don't need to move Akshay, Parul is here herself. " He said to Dr. Akshay.

"Hmm so , Who sent you here?" Dr. Akshay asked me.

"Si-sir vo." I hesitated to take my senior's name as it was not a good thing to complain about someone on my first day itself.

"Don't worry , I am a 2nd year resident here so you don't need to be afraid from me." Dr. Akshay said to me.

"Oh come on Akshay who gives intro like this, tell her the truth. Wait let me. So hi Parul , first of all I am Dr. Adil Khureshi 2nd year resident here and that is Dr. Akshay Sharma , your sister's brother in law or you can say your jiju's brother. " The other person or Dr. Adil said.

Wait he us what!!!! 😳😳

Di ke devar ke alawa koi aur insan nahi mila tha mere seniors ko . 😭😭

"I am sorry sir vo." As I was going to clarify myself Dr. Adil said.

"Are don't call him sir call him Akshay only. Akhir you are in a relationship. " Dr. Adil said.

"What !!" Both me and Dr. Akshay exclaimed.

"Sir I swear I said that because of my senior, sir I didn't know that he was related to di and jiju." I said in panic.

"Cool down Parul i meant that you both are relatives. So don't call him sir." Dr. Adil said with a mischievous smile.

"But he is my senior sir, it will be bad to call him something else." I said to him .

"Don't listen to him call me Dr. Akshay only. It will be fine amd now tell me who was the one who asked you for saying me that." Dr. Akshay said.

"What I love you ?" Dr.Adil asked with teasing smile.

"Yes that. " Dr. Akshay said while glaring at Dr. Adil.

"Sir , I mean Dr. Akshay it was one of my seniors who had the lead role in activities other than singing and dancing. " I said unsure if their names.

"Adil call anyone in their senior batch and ask them about this leader." Dr. Akshay said to Dr.Adil .

"Why you want to go all Kabir here ?" Dr. Adil ask him with teasing smile.

Which Kabir are they talking about ? 🤨

"Adil for last time I am not okay, so just shut up and call someone. Every thing is fine during interaction but including someone else that too a resident is not acceptable. What if it was someone other than me , what would have happened then?" Dr. Akshay said.

Vese he did have a point here ,but isn't more embarrassing that I said I love you to him.

"Nothing would have happened here Akshay , she would have ran away as she was it was just me who recognised her. And don't worry I am calling someone. " Dr. Adil said and went out of the room.

"So Parul , are you living comfortably here? " Dr. Akshay asked.

"Yes sir, I mean Dr. Akshay . " I replied.

" Don't be so tensed and if you need anything just give me a call and please talk to my mom and say that you are fine cause she will eat my head saying I didn't help you. " He said it seems like aunty talked to him about me .

"Sorry sir, aunty ji must have said to you about me I am sorry I caused you trouble, I just." I said.

"No it's not about you Parul, it's just my mother's nature to worry about others , I just want you to feel comfortable and enjoy your study here, medical is all about enjoyment, I mean if you like to help people and ease their pain then you will be a good doctor, just don't feel pressured about studies if you need any help in any of your studies first contact your seniors if they are not able to help you or you don't feel comfortable around them so come to me, but only when I am free , I don't like being disturbed. I hope you understand. " He said.

I think I feel at ease knowing that someone is there first me from my family and it's not like I will trouble him all the time and I feel good cause he is honest with me.

"Sorry to disturb your date I mean chat, but I have talked to her seniors and they are sorry about what happened, they thought she will back out and do something else but she came to you,and don't worry Parul no one will say anything to you from now on, if anyone in this college troubles you you will come to Akshay or even me akhir tum Akshay ke Bhabhi ki behen ho ,all the matter is sorted now. I know it's sad but Parul needs to got to her class and Akshay you need to see your patients." Dr. Adil came and said.

I don't know why he is so, I mean why he is teasing me just for saying I love you thing, he has been using terms like relationship and date like we are in any romantic relationship.

But whatever it is I am happy that he cleared everything . Now I can go to my class room.

"Thank you so much sir, I am sorry again for the trouble and I will talk to aunty ji and will do as you said." I said and came out of his office.

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

Here is another chapter for you all .

This is the edited version of this book. You will see the changes really soon.

I will be updating 1 chapter a week but you may get an extra chapter if you reach The vote goal.

Please share your views about the story and if you want to be a part of any of my stories or you want you name to be used so just leave a comment or you can messege me.

Have a good day.