My frown deepens.

Wait.

What are they talking about? I only know about Yuvraaj paying Shourya a visit, which ended up with Shourya earning a bruise on his face. No other brother of mine personally went to talk to him. Does that mean Shourya went to talk to them? Holy shit. He has guts.

Of course, he does. He dropped the L bomb on you after you guys had a major argument.

Something in my belly flutters like a butterfly emerging from the chrysalis. I wring my fingers nervously, avoiding looking at Shourya until the strange feeling leaves me alone.

"Don't tell me you complimented his oil paintings to get in his good books?" I slap Agastya's arm. Yuvaan does more than oil paintings. And even if he didn't, his oil paintings are exceptionally beautiful.

Shourya chuckles. "I didn't actually. I got a ticket and took a tour of his gallery. On my way out, I wrote him a feedback."

"That's it?" Agastya asks, confused.

Shourya nods.

I mirror my brother's expressions.

"What did the feedback say?" I ask curiously.

"You should ask him." He puts on his sunglasses and gets in the car waiting for him. The window rolls down. He looks up at me. "Bye, Esther. I'll be waiting for you." Sitting straight, he pulls the window up and orders Amir to start driving.

"How the fuck did he convince Yuvaan?" Agastya muses thoughtfully. "Get in the car." I'm instructed distractedly. While he goes to the back of the car to load my stuff, I open the door and settle in. A few seconds later, he gets behind the wheel and we finally leave the cold palace of Rajgarh behind. Never felt so free before.

Agastya concentrates deeply on figuring out the answer as he drives. I ignore him and take that opportunity to play the song of my choice. He slaps my hand away before it can reach the stereo. "Don't be an asshole, Agastya. I'm a guest now."

"Shut up. Let me think."

"Give up. You're not that smart."

"I'm taking a u-turn and dropping you at your in-laws if you don't shut up right now."

"Okay. I'll drive myself home." I shrug. "You make a bad chauffeur anyway."

"I'm not your chauffeur." He grits out.

I take off the seatbelt and climb the backseat. Folding my arms across my chest, I match his glare through the rearview. "You are."

He sighs deeply. "Whatever. Stops you from fiddling around in my car." He looks back outside the windshield.

I stick my tongue out at him before focusing on the scenery outside.

"Tara, will you ask Yuvaan about it?"

"No."

He smacks his lips in disappointment. "I understand him meeting Yuvraaj Bhai and Vivaan Bhai, but why would he personally reach out to Yuvaan?" He nibbles on his lower lip. "Did he talk to Ayush as well? Because I know Arush and him are sort of friends now." I listen to the bullshit he parrots to himself. And I watch in disbelief as he even goes the extra length to call Ayush so he can confirm his doubt.

"Hey, are you free?"

"Not really." Ayush answers. "What is it?"

Oh, the life in medical. You're never really free.

"Before the wedding, did Shourya come to you or did he call you-"

"Yeah, we met at the hospital in the afternoon. It was two days after Tara told us they're in a relationship. Why?"