The glasses

Bee parks in an alley behind Sam and I's house with the other Autobots. Sam, Mikaela and I get out of his alt form.

"We need you to stay here with them." Sam tells Mikaela. "You've got to watch them. All of them, okay?"

"She gets it Sam, god!" I grumble and pull him towards the house.

We don't bother staying on Dad's stupid path.

"Thanks for staying on my path, guys." He appears at the front door and goes to open it but Sam and I quickly stand in-front of it so he can't come outside.

"Oh, yeah. No, no, Dad, hey!"

"Shoot, we forgot about the darn path." I laugh awkwardly.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. We're so sorry about that Dad. We're gonna sweep the whole thing right now, won't we Maisy? How about that?"

"Yep, yep. That's certainly what we'll do, Dad. On it!" I say.

"You know, I-I buy half you guys' car. Then, I bail you both out of jail and then I just decided to do all your chores." Dad says.

"The chores." Sam and I say and Dad nods, "yeah, life's great, huh?"

I mentally roll my eyes.

I turn around and widen them to see Optimus transformed.

"Hey!" I shout, surprising Dad and Sam. "We have to take the trash cans out, Sammy." I say nervously and I use my eyes to tell him to look behind us. He does so, subtly, and looks as if he might faint.

"No, no. I don't want you guys to strain yourselves." Dad tries to come outside but Sam slams the door shut again.

"How are we going to strain ourselves? It's just trash cans, am I right?" I laugh and slap Sam on the back. I may have did it a little too hard because he jolts forward and glares at me. I shrug sheepishly.

Dad proceeds to try and come outside so we stop him again. "Dad just go back inside so Sam and I can take care of this stuff, geez!"

I see yellow and black out of my peripheral vison, my head snaps to see Bumblebee using his finger to shush me as he hides beside the house. I sneak away from Dad and Sam without them knowing and go over to him.

"What are you doing?!" I hiss and he brings his large metal finger to my lips but it's so big it covers my entire face.

"Calm—down—honey."

I glare at him and swat at his large hand. He retracts it and looks at the ground like a child who has been scolded.

"You guys are going to get us in trouble!" I tell him then I march back over to Sam to see Dad disappear into the house.

Optimus steps on Mom's water fountain and wrecks Dad's path. Sam and I are freaking out. These robots are going to cause us to have an aneurysm!

"Oh, great. Dad's going to kill us for that." I sigh and rub my face with my hands. I follow Sam over to Mikaela.

"I told you to watch them! I told you!"