"You told me you were an orphan..you lied to me" I said..

"Yeah we are orphans.." he said looking straight at me..

"Well..you never told me..you were a we Machavelli.." I said..

"Do you think being related to someone is a joke huh?...I have no one..no siblings..no parents..and you..you have a lovely younger sister..and you hid her..away from me..your wife" I continued..the tears fighting their way..to be let out..

"So..you know you are my wife" he said..

Gosh..ahhgrhh

"That's not the point..you know what.. I'm done" I said and turned to leave

He held me by my wrist..stopping me..

This actually looks like a scene from an indian movie...

You know..when the guy just holds the girl..and confesses his love or something..

Pretty sure..Adonis wouldn't do that..

I turned back..looked at our hands and looked up to him..

He drew me closer..

"No..having a family is not a joke..if it was a joke..I wouldn't have protected my sister when our parents were brutally murdered..I wouldn't fly her around the world just to keep her safe..and i wouldn't have kept it a secret from you..Selena" he said..with a hint of pain in his eyes..

I didn't know what to say..

Brutally murdered?

"Your parents..." I started but he cut me off..

"Not the point" he said and I couldn't help but chuckle..

"I belive..you could have atleast gave me a hint that you were a mafia boss" I said..

"You didn't need to know" he said..

"I..I didn't need to know?..Machavelli..i was kidnapped..I was so clueless..I was scared..I thought it was human trafficking" I scoffed..

"Even when he said he was waiting for you to come get me..I was scared for you..I thought you had landed yourself in big trouble..I was scared even though we haven't seen eachother for a year..I was scared even though you let me walk through the doors of your house that day...i was scared even though you never showed your face to me again..after your promise..i was scared even though..you let me go..." I sighed..

"Now..I'm letting you go" I said..

He just stared at me..emotionless..

Really dude??..

Even after that heartfelt talk..I just gave you..

Gosh..I hate this man..

I removed his hands from mine..

And turned to leave..then I remembered phone..

"Humm..whe..." I was cut short..when I turned back..and he was naked..

Like butt naked..

Thank God..I was able to turn away..as soon as possible..

"Fuck..put on something" I said..and I'm pretty sure my whole body is hot..

He chuckled..

"Haven't you seen everything?" he said and I could feel the smirk on his face..

"That was like..a year ago..right now..we are practically strangers!" I said..