•Is she gonna be okay?•

You woke up, gasping, and shaking. Shigaraki stood over you, and started stroking your hair sweetly. You started calming down a bit. "W-what happened to me?"

"You hurt yourself. Burns, and other things."

"Oh. Will you come hold me?"

"Sure." He snuck behind you, and hugged you carefully from behind. You winced a bit, but it became comforting after. He fell asleep, but you stayed awake, trying to remember what happened with your stalker without bursting out crying or screaming in pain. Shigaraki woke up again, and noticed your light sobbing. He grabbed your hand, and moved his other one to your face to wipe your tears. "Can I stand?" You asked. "I'm not sure if I want you to try yet. But you can try sitting up if you give me a second." You nodded slightly, and he got up. He walked to your side of the bed, and grabbed you from under the shoulders to sit you up. You cried out in pain when your leg hit down, but then you were fine. "I'm sorry for everything. I should've treated you better from the start." You've heard it many times from him before. But he was your only true love. "I'll always love you, Tomura." He started crying. You laid back down and went to sleep. He left the room, presumably to get food or talk to Toga and Kurogiri. They knew what was gonna happen to Dabi.

Yall there is gonna be a time skip ✌️
To when your healed, I'm not writing about you getting healed for 2 f-ing months!

Time skip:2 months

You woke up and the sun shined brightly into your eyes from the window. Your head was resting on Tomuras chest. He sighed, and you could feel his heart jumping in his chest wherever you put your arms around him. He put his hand on your waist, and pulled you closer onto him. You could hear Kurogiri and Toga screaming at eachother. Everything had gotten harder since "the peace", 'left'. They fought alot, and it was lucky when Tomura didn't start yelling too. It really made you feel bad. You tried helping, once. But he started screaming at you, and when he saw your face, he left the house until 1am. "Toga!" You yelled walking out. "I'm going to the bar! See yall later." You closed the door behind you. You ran. Before Shigaraki could catch you. He didn't like when you went out without him. You heard the slamming of the front door, and that was your cue to run faster. You turned a corner. Tomura was faster. You stopped, and he grabbed you from behind, lifting you. You started laughing. But his face was a bit serious. He walked you back, you now in a bad mood. He put you down inside the front door and left. "Kurogiri, please, get me the strongest whatever the hell you have." He nodded, walking over to his liquor shelf. He gave you a small cup, and you chugged it. He gave you another, and you chugged it again. Then you took shots of vodka. And passed out on the ground with Toga on top of you watching "new house wives of new jersey".