•Sour aftertaste•

Dabi walked in, and sat on a barstool infront of you "Hey princess. Give me a drink." You rolled your eyes at him, and he just smirked. "What drink do you want?" He thought about it for a second. "Alcohol. Just give me alcohol, any alcohol. Also Shigaraki! Get your ass over here and quit being a grumpy little bitch." The hooded figure walked over from the darkness and sat beside Dabi, not making any eye contact. You started making a custom drink. You added something sour, but with a sweet aftertaste. You added a straw and umbrella, and then handed it to Dabi, and he sipped it. "Not strong enough. And it's sour." He slid it over to shigaraki, and he made a menacing face. "I will not hesitate to disintegrate you with one hand." Dabi gave a sarcastic smile to him and then pointed at a bottle of whiskey. You poured it into a glass and gave it to him. "That's better." You thought Shigaraki wouldn't drink the drink Dabi passed to him, but then you heard the slurping of a straw. You loked over and he had almost drank the entire thing. "What?! Dabi, you were right it's sour." You smiled, then chimed in "it's sour, then if you can get past that there's a sweet aftertaste." He blushed and looked down. Why the fuck would you say that. You thought to yourself. "Shigaraki, can I talk to you? After my shift? It ends in about 10 minutes." You look down, hoping he doesn't see your request as weird.

"Sure. But call me Tomura."

You smiled, then went back to working. Dabi and Tomura left. You finished out your shift.

You walked out of the bar, to see a pacing Tomura. He noticed you, then walked over.

"So. What did you need."

Shigaraki had a slightly angry face when asking.

"Can I see the kitten? Maybe come over to check on it?"

"Sure. It's missed you. Wanna just come over now?"

"Sure."

He grabbed your hand with 3 fingers and pulled you into the familiar purple portal.