•Make-up sex•

(Smutty)
If your not comfortable with smut, this part is him asking it up to her with something, if your not gonna read it, then you choose what he makes it up to her with!

Once you were finally calmed down, just heavily breathing in the corner. Dabi had already left, and you heard the door slowly creep open. He sat beside you for a moment, and you felt your mood already starting to improve even with his almost always bad attitude. "Hey, I'm sorry. " You kept staring at the ground, holding your knees to your chest. "It's okay." He looked as if he was about to cry. He grabbed your hand. "But it's not.  Is there any way I could... make it up to you?" You turned your head to look at him, and his words were that of arousal. He smirked at your increasingly red face, and you pulled him in, kissing him on the lips. He grabbed your face, and you got up onto his lap, straddling him. You could feel him growing harder the more you grinded on him. He pulled you up with him as he stood, pushing you into the wall. "This is okay?" You nodded eagerly at him. He started kissing you roughly, lifting your leg to his side. "Come to my room." You followed him to his room, and as soon as he closed the door you were being pushed back into a wall, again being kissed by dry lips. He pulled away, breathing heavily as he took off your shirt, grabbing your breasts. His hard was apparent, and you used your hands to pull his pants down, pushing him onto the bed. You took off all your clothes, letting him watch. You got onto the bed, and got on top of Tomura, just behind his dick. You licked the tip of it, and slowly started stroking it. He groaned in pleasure as you got on top of his dick. He carefully pushed you to get on top. He slowly pushed in and out, watching you become a moaning mess as he started going faster. "Tomura! Yes!" He groaned, and you felt him twitching inside you. "Yes Princess! I think, I'm gonna," He blew his load inside you, and you moaned loudly in pleasure as he pulled out. "Good... Girl." You both breathed heavily, cum still dripping out of you. He brought a towel and wiped you off. He gave you one of his larger hoodies, and it reached to your knees. You laid down carefully beside him, letting him pull you into his grip. He ran his fingers through your hair, then realized you had already quickly fallen asleep. He put his hand on your breast, and also fell asleep.