"Wait you told Ace," I say and give him a stern look.

"No! He has not said anything about this to me."

I sigh in relief "Good, and don't-be sorry Gracie already explained why so it's all good."

"Okay great just thought I should apologize," Blake says before turning around and heading towards his class.

******
Ring!

Everyone was quick to gather their things up and head out for lunch.

"Mia excellent job on your paper," my English teacher says.

"Oh uh thank you," I say.

"Of course. Also if you are ever looking to tutor anyone then let me know. It looks great on a college application."

"I will, thanks for the notice."

I walk out of the room and down to the cafeteria where everyone is seated at.

"Okay, so we have decided I will do both of your guy's makeup and Alexis will do Mia's hair and Mia can do mine," Gracie says.

"Sounds good to me."

"Mia did you like the sub today in class," Alexis asks me.

"Of course I did, he was so old. But had an impeccable hearing for a guy his age."

"I know it was too funny when the boys tried to pull a prank but got caught in the act," she says while laughing.

"Hilarious."

We continue to ramble on about the substitute teacher until Ace walks over and sits down.

Mood killer!

"Where were you," Blake asks.

"I had to meet with my guidance counselor," he says and lays his head on the table.

"Why?"

"I have to get my grades up, if I fail the upcoming test for either English or Stats then I will be off the team for basketball this year."

"Shit well you gotta do something about that cause we need you, man," Blake says.

"I know."

"I can tutor you," I blurt out.

Which causes them all to look at me.

"What Mrs. Capsule told me is that it would be good since I am already achieving higher than a normal student should in her advanced class. Also we take the same Stats class so it won't be that hard."

Oh God, why did I say that?

"Mia that's a great idea," Blake says.

"You sure," Ace asks me.

"Yeah."

"Great."

*****

"Are you almost done my neck is starting to hurt," I say.

"Almost just a few more minutes," Alexis says.

"So did Ace ever ask you about you wearing his jersey," Alexis asks.

"No."

"Do you think he knows?"

"Maybe. Either he doesn't want me to wear it or Blake told him and he is pissed,"

"I don't think Blake told him," Gracie says.

"Yeah. Let's just hope they win."

"Agreed," Alexis says.