Facts and Trivias

Facts and Trivias about Forbid Thy Heart

1. The former names of my characters are: a.) Pebbles Umber Cayley b.) Tovin Bleu Pieter c.) Xeleon Darke Feris. These names are existing now in Love In The Woods.

2. Purge was from The Purge.

3. Veronica was from Veronica Roth.

4. Haku (A.k.a Shaji) and Sen were from Hayao Miyazaki's Spirited Away- Spirit of the Kohaku River and Chihiro or Sen

5. LUke JoHANnes= Lu Han.

6. Covey was from Stephen Covey.

7. Pierce was actually from Alyloony's Pierce Useda.

8. The title should be Forbid Thy Vampire's Heart.

9. Thorne on the first place, should be the leading male.

10. Leukemia was cliche (Writer's Note: But because my bestfriend/cousin died of this, I chose it.).

11. This should be tragic because I'm still sad for Lu Han.

12. Mr. Takahashi and Mr. Fincannon were friends for a long time.

13. Mrs. Fincannon died of vampire attack (Delilah). Purge was only five back then.

14. Mr. Covey died of Leukemia when Johan's sixteen. The same year, Mrs. Covey died of vampire attack. Johan was sixteen when he was adopted by the Japanese couple.

15. Thorne is in love with Purge.

16. Zeo Takahashi, biological son of Mr. and Mrs. Takahashi, died on a summer vacation in Japan after elementary graduation.

15. Delilah is alive. She's really a wife of Mr. Fincannon. She's also a vampire from the start.

16. Okinawa was inspired by It's Okay, That's Love.

17. Kevin, Chaos and Eka are in Falling To A Heartless Vampire. (Kaya basahin niyo na! Hhahahaha!)

18. William Napoleon Feris, the father of Thorne, was the main villain in The Vampire Teens.

19. Johan and Purge got children-- Shogun Hannes and Iris Yohann.

20. Sen and Shaji are actually childhood bestfriends.

21. Stef is in love with someone else (not with Pierce).