Chapter 5 LID vs you show part 1

A women could be seen angrily entering the office of the president of the Leo corporation "Reiji Akaba I had just arrived I find out their is a new summoning method and someone causing us trouble"

The man she was talking to was the man with the red scarf now known as Reiji Akaba "you are indeed correct on both of those"Reiji then goes on to explain pendulum summoning and when it appeared as well as who it originated from then shows a picture of Hao yuki

"And who is that?"

"That mother is the dark hero Hao yuki"

She stood up in shock "you mean THE dark hero the one person who is supposedly stronger than anyone LID as ever had including yourself"

Reiji nodded as he shows the duel between him and sawatari "This is proof it is him though he arrived earlier than expected"

"What do you mean you knew he was coming"

"Yes after all his parents work for me now"

At the you show duel school it is seen that Hao is teaching everyone, after his victory over sora Shuzo thought it would be good if he taught as a teacher instead of a student in doing so Hao surprised everyone with his expert knowledge on everything.

As Hao was teaching the sawatari fan club came and accused Yuya of hurting sawatari but before Hao could say anything an unexpected surprise happened

"That is enough you three I shall the rest"Hao had turned to who said it with a shock look

"REIJI AKABA!!!!"everyone had said

"Wait you guys know him"Everyone nodded to Hao question he was surprised but then remembered he is in an alternate universe of arc v

Reiji continues this mess by challenging the you show duel school to a duel but to another of Hao's surprise "and it will be a best to three duels meaning 5 vs 5"

And so line ups for the duels were set team you show contained Yuya,Fyuya,Yuzu,sora,Hao while team LID contained Yaiba Todo the synchro duelist, Masumi Kotsu the fusion duelist, Hokuto Shijima the xyz duelist, a little kid with and hood and Reiji akaba himself  with the first match being Yuya vs hokuto

DUEL!!

Yuya sakaki (LP:4000) and Hokuto shijima (LP:4000)

Turn 1

"I'll make the first move I summon satellarknight Vega"satellarknight Vega (light/warrior/effect, LV:4, Atk/1200, Def/1600) "with its effect when summoned I can special summon a tellarknight from my hand so come out satellarknight Procyon" satellarknight Procyon (light/warrior/effect, LV:4, Atk/1300, Def/1200) "now with Procyon effect I can send a tellarknight monster from my hand to the graveyard and then draw one card"

"With multiple monsters with the same level you can xyz summon"Yuya added with hokuto being semi shocked that someone in the you show duel school knows how xyz summoning works when he heard this school taught none of the summoning methods

"Well yes actually I overlay my two level 4 tellarknights knight of darkness let the stars turn pure darkness through your arrival xyz summon rank 4 DARKTELLARKNIGHT BATLAMYUS"darktellarknight batlamyus (dark/warrior/xyz/effect, rank:4, Atk/2600, Def/550)

Everyone from you show stared at awe to the xyz monster hokuto had summoned "now I set one card and end my turn"

Turn 2

"My turn draw and I will start of with scale 1 performapal ladyange and scale 8 performapal gentrude to set the pendulum scale I'm taking control of this duel starting now swing far pendulum carve the arc of victory my monsters are ready to swing into action so welcome performapal drummerilla and the beautiful dragon with dichromatic eyes odd eyes pendulum dragon"performapal drummerilla (earth/beast/pendulum/effect, LV:5, scale:2, Atk/1600, Def/900) odd eyes pendulum dragon (dark/dragon/pendulum/effect, LV:7, scale:4, Atk/2500, Def/2000)

"So this is the pendulum summoning method I heard so much about won't matter though"

"Alright time to ba..."

"Time for you to do nothing cause with my trap threatening roar you can't conduct your battle"

"Ah man I end my turn"

Turn 3

"Draw first I activate batlamyus effect by using a overlay unit and discarding a card I can summon a light tellarknight xyz monster from my extra deck so now I rebuild the overlay network with batlamyus now sacred stars form into the light dragon that will cover the world in its blinding power xyz summon rank 5 STELLARKNIGHT CONSTELLAR DIAMOND" stellarknight constellar diamond (light/wyrm/xyz/effect, rank:5, Atk/2700, Def/2000)

"Now diamond attack his drummerilla LIGHT SHOWER"

"I activate drummerilla effect to increase his attack by 600"performapal drummerilla (Atk/1600+600=2200)

"It won't matter my monster is still stronger"

"Not for long cause I activate ladyange effect by discarding the performapal turn toad in my hand your monster loses 1000 attack points"

"HUH!!!"stellarknight constellar diamond (Atk/2700-1000=1700)

"Now drummerilla counter attack"

Hokuto shijima LP:4000-500=3500

"I...I end my turn"

Turn 4

"Draw now attack odd eyes,drummerilla finish this"

Hokuto shijima LP:3500-2500-1600=-600

Winner Yuya sakaki

As the duel ended hokuto walked back ready to be scolded by everyone for losing to Yuya but instead "don't worry hokuto we'll get revenge for you"Yaiba told hokuto as masumi nodded walking forward "who will be my opponent"just then yuzu walked up and their duel began with unfortunately yuzu losing due to being overpowered by masumi gem knights as well as missing an action card due to the reflection the next duel was between Gongenzaka and yaiba with it surprising being the same duel but when they were going to draw yaiba was ably to save some life points and winning meaning the last duels would decide what happens next.