Olivia held her son weeping,"thank you Rochelle you did the impossible bringing my Michael home to me."
     Rochelle couldn't get over the resemblance,"you look so much like her it's like seeing a ghost, I can see why Ricardo was abscessed with you Olivia."
     Olivia touched her stepdaughter's smooth cheek,"I had no idea I had a sister let alone a twin, when Ricardo found me I had nothing.I was informed that my twin sister died giving birth to Carry, I wed your father when you were just a toddler. My niece's became my daughter's and you were never told the truth. When our son turned seven Ricardo insisted that Mathew joined the other campers, three years later our son
returned for the third time.I filed for divorce and my husband got custody of our son. When I found out that I was pregnant I ran away, Ricardo found out taking Michael away from me."
     Rochelle held her mother's hand,"the Island belonged to your family Ricardo stole it, Tye will keep his word giving it back to you.I think my mother knew about you, after all she gave her first born daughter your name. I love you Rochelle Tawny Lopez."

            Amy sat down not knowing what was happening,"Jake, what are they arguing about this time?"
     Jake pointed at the black Stones,"being bored they invented a game, whoever tossed a stone the closest to the fire pit is the winner. The problem is that all of the Stones are black and of similar size. What does it look like to you Amy?"
     Amy squinted,"a pile of black Stones."
     Jake agreed,"it sure does but not to stubborn sore losers, this is going to be good."
     Sammy stomped his foot,"you're crazy Ronny Perry, I threw first and the furthest."
     Ronny shook his fist,"I might have thrown last but my stone went the furthest."
     Kevin pointed his finger,"you're both nuts, I'm closest to the fire pit."
     Alex intervened,"girls, girls don't argue I'm clearly the winner."
     Ronny crossed his arms,"oh no you didn't just go there, it's on now Alexander Pratt."
     Jake handed Amy an apple,"have a snack we're going to be here for a while, you should see them play hopscotch or
musical chairs."
     Amy was curious,"how do they play musical chairs with no music?"
     Jake smiled,"I beat a pot with a stick and sing, but the fun part is them fighting over empty chairs."

            Matty was fighting his conscience and it was winning. Would the group be better off without him? Would his father have retaliated against his friends if he had left them?He hated lying to Chance and hiding a secret was no better than lying. Did his sister Rochelle lie to him about JR being his brother? Was their mother really counting on Rochelle to rescue the toddler? He decided to let fate guide his course, for better or for worse it would work out how it was meant to be.
              Amy had dark circles under her eyes,"no, Alex I haven't been getting much sleep, I'm sorry that the dark circles under my eyes are unflattering to you. It's hard to fall asleep knowing that when I wake up any of my friends could be gone.My other concern is us, since the intimacy is gone you spend far more time away from me."
     Alex forced a smile,"I love you Amy that's never going to change, I'm concerned about you because I love you. I spend time with my friends because I love them too, it isn't a contest about who I love the most.I split my time which isn't easy, intimacy has nothing to do with our time together, I loved you before we touched in that way.As far as disappearing I'm not going anywhere unless you go with me."
      Amy hugged her boyfriend,"I'm so sorry Alex, please forgive me."
     Alex softly kissed her lips,"can I sleep beside you Amy? No funny business I swear, I just want to keep you safe."
     Amy wiped her tears with the bottom of her blouse,"yes, that would make me feel better."

            Ronny was freaking out,"Julie you kiss too hard, take it easy."
     Julie tried and failed to block out his lack of passion,"if you kissed me back Ronny I wouldn't be so aggressive."
     Ronny tried to kiss her like she wanted kissed,"I'm sorry Julie but I'm just not feeling it, you've never flirted with me even once, there's just no chemistry between us."
     Julie slapped his face,"I lowered my standards for you Ronny Perry I'm out of your league, I would have been the best story that you ever told."
     Julie walked away, mad that Ronny rejected her.
     Ronny touched his stinging face,"I don't know about that, I got a pretty good story to tell the guys tonight."
             Kevin felt used,"Page I'm not doing any such thing, we have no protection, you saw what happened to Cat. I'm too young to have kids, I still act like one. I like my freedom I'm not ready to give it up, I appreciate the offer thanks but no thanks."
     Page slapped his face, "I lowered my standards for you Kevin Warren, I would rather sleep alone than with you anyway."
     Page stomped away, fuming that she was rejected by a moron.
     Kevin touched his stinging cheek,"wait until I tell the guys about this tonight."