"What the hell are you talking about? You're not getting in my way. Have you gone insane?"

She rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"You still don't get what I'm saying, So i'll just leave it at that. Come find me after you find yourself."

Rin gritted his teeth in anger. 'Find himself?' What the hell was she talking about. He grabbed her wrist roughly preventing her from leaving.

"Don't fucking leave, explain what you meant."

"How 'bout you ask your fucking brother." Mira said making his grip tighten.

"When did you meet my brother?"

"It doesn't matter, just move on Rin. Reach your goal without me, I'll just get in your way." She said still trying to push his hand away.

"What did he tell you huh? TELL ME!!!"

She finally shoved him off and glared at him. "See what I mean? You're too focused on beating him, nothing else matters to you."

The boy was about to argue back when she cut him off.

"I'm done fucking talking to you, Have fun at blue lock."

The girl returned home. She wanted to cry in her pillows and never go out to see the light of day. Atleast she didn't have to worry about bumping into him or any of their friends.

A knock on the door caught her attention. She opened the door revealing Sarah with a sad look on her face.

The two sat down on her bed with large buckets of ice cream and well cried their hearts out.

"Did you also argue with Karasu?" .

"I kinda got mad at him and yelled a bunch of bad stuff. I really fucked up what am I gonna do?" The blonde said hiding her face in a pillow.

"Don't worry, I did the same. Made it so he wouldn't come back." The brunette said taking a big spoon of ice cream.

"More like made him extra emo, He's probably gonna have sleepless nights." Sarah said and dramatically fell on the bed.

"Whatever I'm gonna have sleepless nights too, you know."

"You already have sleepless nights, it's not much different." The blonde said while rolling her eyes.

"Hey!! That's mean." The brunette yelled as the two wrestled jokingly.

The spent the rest of the night laughing, Crying, doing all sorts of activities to get over their 'breakup'.

But the thought lingered in the back of her mind. 'Did I really made the right choice? Maybe I shouldn't have said those things to him. Did I accidentally ruin his life? I hate my life, I hate how things turned out. I just wanted to help him get over me, so he could focus on his goal. I wanted him to be selfish.

But what should I do? I don't really have a goal, Nor a passion. I just want a nice paying job and a cat.' Mira thought and said the first thing that came to mind.

"I've decided, no more relatioships for me." Mira said making Sarah chuckle.

"Really? I'm not gonna date anyone yet. Maybe in college, what do you think?"

"We're going to the same college?"

"Duh? How am I gonna survive without my tutor?" The blonde said smiling. That smile turned into a nervous one as the brunette cracked her knuckles.

"Could you repeat that?"

She said with an angry glare. Sarah screamed before running for her life.

That's the end.

It's not the ideal one, no ending kiss, no happy couple.

Just two girls who got hurt by love, or hurt themselves?

Not quite sure, but atleast they won't cry about future breakups.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Author's note

That's it folks, I hope you enjoyed it.

Stay tunned for more content like: other blue lock stories.