T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - T ʜ ʀ ᴇ ᴇ

"𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧"

"𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧"

Mira came back to town just a day before her birthday. She opened the door to her home only to be greeted with loud cheers and confetti exploding in her face.

The trio, Karasu, Sarah and Otoya jumped from their hiding spots and ran to hug the soon birthday girl.

The brunette struggled to breath and finally broke free after Rin spoke. "Would you let her live till 12am?"

He said as the blonde suggested they order take-out. After the nice chinese and thai meal (they couldn't decide on one) they sat down on the couch, stomachs full.

"A horror movie would be great right now." Karasu said making Otoya jump from his seat.

"I've got something better." He said ran upstairs with the others running after him curiously.

He sat down on Mira's bed and pulled out a Ouija board. The blonde's eyes widen as the others backed away. "Are you serious right now?" The ravenette said with a nervous expression.

"Come on stop being a chicken, Let's summon some demons."

They all sat around the wooden board. "This is stupid. Nothing's gonna happen." The emo boy said clearly not excited out the outcome. But he still got dragged to sit down beside the brunette.

Sarah and Eita messed around the most, and eventually after nothing happened they gave up. "This is disappointing." the green-streaked boy said and shoved the board back into his bag.

At 12am they brought Mira's chocolate cake and wished her a happy birthday.

They all gathered around the tv in the brunette's bedroom and of course ate some popcorn and snacks. At around 3am Otoya got up to use the bathroom, which was only two steps away.

He turned on the lights and closed the door. Suddenly the lights turned off. Everyone looked around in confusion and panic.

"What's happening?"

Sarah askes clinging onto the closest person to her, which was Karasu. "It's fine guys, there must be a problem." Mira said and looked out the window. All of the surrounding houses didn't seem to have a problem.

"It's not because of the Ouija board is it?" The blonde asked nervously making Karasu sigh. "No it's not. Where did Otoya go?"

The said boy ran out of the bathroom screaming, that caused the others to get scared as well. "WHY DID THE LIGHTS TURN OFF?!!?!?!?!"

He yelled as Rin threw a pillow in his face. "Relax, You're not gonna die." He said and rolled his eyes.