S ɪ x ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ

"𝐋𝐢𝐚𝐫"

"𝐋𝐢𝐚𝐫"

Mira hung out with Nagi and Reo for an hour at school, until it was time for them to leave. The purple haired boy waved at her with a smile as Nagi hugged her.

"I'll call you today."

"Sure we haven't played Roblox together in a while." She replied with a laugh. He waved at her and climped on the bus.

She returned inside and started packing her backpack. Before she knew it someone grabbed her wrist and pulled her back.

The brunette looked back with a scoff, she knew who he was by his presence. "The game finished an hour ago, Rin. You're a little too late."

The boy let go of her hair and stared at her. She raised a brow waiting for hin to say something.

"Yeah I know, I uh.. I'm--"

Before he could finish the girl cut her off.

"If you're looking for a lame excuse just save it. I don't want to know your reason. I already know, that you're a liar." Mira said and turned to walk past him.

"Just hear me out, I was planning on coming. I just--" Rin began but couldn't bring himself to finish. He couldn't possibly tell her about his older brother and his real goal of playing football.

That made the girl roll her eyes in annoyance. "You can't even say it. You know if you said no from the start this wouldn't have happened."

There was a silence between them. The Itoshi clenched his fist and bit his lip in frustration. It didn't matter what he said now.

"Why'd you do it?"

She asked with a cold voice. "Do you just love playing with people's feelings? Or just mine in particular?"

The emo boy looked down unable to look her in the eyes. He was guilty and angry at himself for getting consumed by rage.

The brunette was about to walk away, but his voice stopped her. "Wait, just listen to me. I was planning on coming from the start, but then something came up and I.. couldn't make it."

"You couldn't even make a call? Or text anything to let me know you weren't coming. But you decided to ignore it and fucking fleed. Why are you here Rin? Huh?" Her question sounded almost funny to him.

He didn't know. It's like his legs ran on his own to see her and apologize, but then again those magic words wouldn't come out of his mouth.