T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - S ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ

"𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠"

"𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠"

Dating Rin was a whole new experience for Mira. He wasn't the most expressive of his emotions, but eventually opened up to her.

He went out on dates in amusement parks, fancy restaurants, cafes, bowling and all sorts of stuff. The spring weather also made it more romantic and fun to hang out.

Karasu and Sarah also became a couple. Of course Otoya fifth wheeled with them all the time, but he made it his goal to get a girlfriend.

The emo boy and brunette spent hours together. Even when he was training on the field, she would bring him snacks and cheered him up.

They would sometimes have deep covnversations about the future. Rin's passion for football and being his older brother was as firey as ever.

And eventually they made it official with their parents too.

Mira sat in the living room of the Itoshi home, while he prepared a nice dinner. "Are you sure you're parents aren't comming?" She asked anxiously.

Meeting his parents was the last thing she wanted to do. "They have a business meeting so I doubt it." The boy said reassuringly.

Unfortunately he was wrong.

The door swung open with Ms. Itoshi yelling. "RINNNN GET THESE BAGS PLEASE."

Both their eyes widen but it was too late to hide now. "Let me help you." The brunette said with a smile. The woman was shocked to see her.

"Mira? What are you doing here dear?" She asked while carrying the things to the kitchen.

She noticed food was already served. "Rin? Did you make all this?"

Rin nodded before glancing at Mira. His mother looked at the two back and forth. Then she had a realisation. "OH MY GOD YOU TWO ARE TOGETHER."

She yelled making her son hide his face in emberrassment. Ms. Itoshi pulled the girl into a tight hug. "Oh I'm so glad he finally has a girlfriend. Look how red his face is."

She teased making the brunette smile awkwardly. "Stop it Mum." The boy said as they all sat down to eat.

The woman asked a bunch of questions about their relatioship and how they ended up together. Mira did most of the talking while Rin hid his red face.

His mother kept throwing looks at him and smirking.

"Well I'm happy for you son, I should get going your father is waiting for me outside. I'll be sure to tell him the good news."