E ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ

"𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬"

"𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬"

The girl tapped his shoulder making one of his eyes open. He raised a brow at her and lazily got up. She threw a towel at him and headed inside to the lounge.

Nagi followed after her and layed down next to her sitting figure. "You're gonna get the couch wet, Dry off first."

She said making the boy groaned in annoyance. He dried off and layed back down, still shirtless. Mira didn't mind, infact she was slightly enjoying it, as would anyone else.

They had a few (maybe more than a few) drinks together nefore Nagi passed out on her lap.

Sarah sat near the pool drinking a fancy margarita, she looked at Karasu who suddenly had color drained from his face. "What's wrong?" She asked as he showed her his phone.

"Rin's here."

The two immediately jumped from their seats and went looking for him. The boy was already watching Mira and Nagi in disgust or was it Jealousy. He finally lost it and stormed over to the couch.

"Let's go."

"Rin-chan, how ya doing?" She asked in a drunken tone. He grabbed her wrist and dragged her outside, leaving the lazy boy alone.

The brunette struggled to follow him as she pulled her hand away. "What's wrong with you?" She asked rubbing her hand in pain.

"What's wrong with me? What the fuck are you doing with him? You've know him only what, a week and you already trust him drunk?" Rin yelled making the girl glare at him.

"I trust him more than you."

His face dropped at her words. He was frozen in place until the anger came back. He gritted his teeth and forced a sentance out. "You trust him more than me?"

"Yeah, why do you sound so surprised? We're basically strangers. I don't know you Rin, and you don't know me." Mira said and crossed her arms.

They stood in the middle of the street, behind the Mikage mansion. The road was dimly lit by the lamppost and they could only see each other.

"Tell me why, why are you taking this so seriously? Are you that hurt by me not coming to your stupid game?"

"It wasn't a stupid game for me. Maybe it was a mistake to invite you in the first place. Non of this would've happened if I just fucking ignored you." She spat sounding more sober.