We made it to the bus in silence. Harry set the pizza down and grabbed plates for us while I poured our soda into red solo cups. He bumped into me as I tried to get to the fridge and he tried to get to his plate.

"Hey, are you crying?" Harry asked. My eyes were probably red and puffy, something that I hated. It happened every single time that I cried, even if I hadn't been crying much. I shrugged my shoulders and glanced down, feeling so embarrassed about myself. He had probably gotten things like this all the time and it didn't phase him, but when it happens to me I just crumble.

"Hey, hey," He said soothingly. He pulled me in for a hug and held me there for a few seconds, rubbing circles into my back. To my dismay, the waterworks approached quickly as I cried into his chest.

"I'm sorry." I apologized.

"There's no need." He reassured me. "What that guy did... that was awful. He should have never taken that picture or called you what he did. He doesn't even know the whole story." Neither do you.

 "I know." I mumbled, pulling away from his embrace and grabbing my plate. He smiled at me and handed me my drink. I, to my embarrassment, hiccuped from crying and we both started laughing. He grabbed my hand and brought me to the front of the bus, where he put the keys into the ignition and started to drive off towards wherever the road would take us.

~ ' ~ ' ~ ' ~

Fifteen minutes into our drive, we were out of the city and full of pizza. Harry was singing loudly along to the radio and I was taking videos of him on my phone. I had grabbed a blanket from the back and was cuddled up in it, my seat reclined in case I fell asleep up here. Harry was literally singing at the top of his lungs in between shoving pizza into his mouth, a bit of pizza sauce at the corner of his mouth.

"I hope my singing cheered you up," He laughed. "Who am I kidding? My singing cheers everyone up!"

"It's such a good thing you aren't cocky about your talent." I said sarcastically. "You're the most humble person I've ever met, honestly." I teased. He threw the road map at me and I squealed as I tried to dodge it.

"That's distracted driving! Are you trying to get me killed!?" I laughed. "Although I'd have to say, dying while eating pizza would be a good way to go."

This caused Harry to roar with laughter again. I noticed in the past few days that we had been on this roadtrip together that either Harry laughed at everything or I had a magically capability of making him laugh. Either way, it made me feel good knowing that some of what I had to say was entertaining.

We were just driving toward the nearest rest stop, which should have been coming up soon. I was exhausted, mostly from crying and walking 300-some stairs and all I wanted to do was go in the back and go to sleep, but I didn't want to leave Harry up here alone.

"You can go back to bed, if you want. I'm sure we'll be stopping soon anyway." Harry said with a yawn.

"I'm not sleepy." I lied. "Plus, I want to keep you company up here."

"You're taking the bed again tonight." Harry insisted. "I think I might get rid of the couch and put in a blow up bed or a mattress or something."

"I thought you said it was comfy?" I smirked at him, obviously seeing through his lie. It was only this morning that he insisted that the couch was extremely comfortable and that he didn't have a problem with sleeping on it.

"I, uh, I'm too tall for it." He mumbled. "My feet stick out on the end."

"Okay, so since I'm shorter and don't have that problem, I'll take the couch tonight until we have two beds for the bus. It only makes sense- since I'm not seven foot something like you." I pointed out.