T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - N ɪ ɴ ᴇ

Start from the beginning

"Hmm? What do you mean? Are they going somewhere?" She asked confused.

Her friend's eyes widen slightly. 'So she doesn't know.' She thought and let out a big sigh.

"I'm not the one suppost to be telling you this but you'd want to know, right?"

"Know what?" Mira asked getting slightly impatient. She turned to Sarah with a concerned look.

"There's this football project called 'Blue lock' and most of the guys on our school team got selected, Including these guys. Karasu told me about it a week ago. That's also the reason I wanted us to hang out together. They're gonna spend a lot of time there, training to become the best striker in the world. It's sorta like saying goodbye."

The blonde said with a sad smile. "What so they're leaving? When?"

"Tomorrow night, I kinda wanted Karasu to stay but couldn't ask him to give up on his dreams for me. What are you going to do? With Rin?" The blonde asked making the brunette look down.

"He hasn't told me about it yet... Maybe we'll talk about it after this. I knew they'd get chosen at some point, but I didn't expect it to be this soon."

"Yeah, I'll just smile for now. I don't want them to feel bad for leaving us behind." Sarah said making the girl beside her chuckle.

"You're making it sound like we're really getting abandoned." The two gave each other a knowing look as a voice called out to them.

"Hey volleyball players!! Now's your time to shine." Karasu yelled as the girls approached them.

"What you guys wanna get crushed?" Mira said with a smirk while fist-bumping Sarah.

"Bring it on."

They indeed got crushed. Karasu, Rin, Reo and Otoya went against Sarah, Mira and Nagi.

"Dude Nagi's a genius at volleyball too. What can't he do?" The blonde said landing another spike.

At that point the other team was exhausted. "I don't know about you guys, But I give up." Otoya said and practically collapsed on the sand.

Reo tried shaking him awake but with no result. "Hey get up!! We can't lose." He yelled but Karasu had also given up.

"It's no use, Just admit we lost." He said and went to grab some cold drinks.

Rin let out a small 'tch' sound before leaving. He sat down next to the brunette who was distracted by the sunset. The emo boy stared at her face as she suddenly turned around and caught him red-handed.

But instead of her usual snarky comment and smirk, she just looked surprised. He noticed her weird behavior.

Rin slowly reached for a strand of her hair and said. "What's wrong Mira?"

She turned around making eye-contact with him and smiled. A fake smile. "It's nothing."

"Don't lie to me, I can see it."

The girl looked surprised at his words. The fact that he could tell the difference made it clear that they somewhat knew each other.

"I'm telling you it's nothing. My parents are just getting on my nerves."

She lied. She lied to him for the first time. The brunette grabbed his hand and pressed it against her cheek. 'I feel bad for lying to you and for the next thing I'm about to do.'

Before Rin could analyze her words, she pulled him in for a kiss. His mind went blank, any thought that he previously had just disappeared. He closed his eyes ignoring all of his surroundings.

Mira felt guilty, it was a fake kiss. A distraction she used to change the subject, it didn't feel right, to her atleast.  But it still felt so good, his lips on hers...

One of her eyes opened as she noticed Nagi just standing there, stunned. She quickly pushed the boy away making him look around in surprise.

"Sorry, didn't mean to interrupt."

The white haired boy said and grabbed the water bottle that he came for. The girl felt her face turn red, but Rin didn't seem all that emberrassed.

Infact he leaned in to continue.

"Rin don't, They're leaving."

The brunette said and walked back to their friends. The emo boy sighed deeply before following her.

They said goodbye to Reo and Nagi and left. The car ride back home was awkward, it's like no one was acting normally.

Except Otoya, who senced the uneasiness.

Their relationships would be tested soon.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Author's note

THE END IS NEARRRRRRR
One of my fav pics of Rin

THE END IS NEARRRRRRROne of my fav pics of Rin