10. Nothing like Home!•

Start from the beginning

"Dad how did your work place allow you to keep this bead?" I asked him pointing at his beard.

"Well for you information I work independently own" he has a smirk that says am proud of myself. I look at mum in suprise, she is at home tonight because she has a mornings duty then back to dad again and both of them laughed amusingly.

"Really?"

"Yes, dear you dad has opened his own private company" mami said. I didn't know when I started jumping in ecstasy doing some weird dance moves.

"Dad that means we are rich now?" I ask stupidly.

"Yes!"

"I can't wait to tell Iki and also cant wait for Monday to come so that I will tell my class mates" i said excitedly

"iki has already know"

"Okay then I can't wait for Monday to come" i said graining from ear to ear

"Dad what is the name of the company"

"Twins construction company"dad replied

"Twins?" I asked curiously thinking where didn't he gets the name from because i can't remember him having twins..

He cut off my thought "stop thinking, mami is three month pregnant" he announced

I squeal and trun around this excitement this one more than the one I did before, mami is pregnant I can't believe this. She has been married to dad for like 10 years now and she has never conceive all does years not even a miscarriage until now, what a miracle, I will finally have that sister or brother I never had.

"Ooh my god, how come you are only telling now"

"I also didn't know untill recently, wai she wanted to surprise us" dad depended his self

I look at mami with a pout and she smiled back at me,I stood up and give her a hug. I put one ear on her small tummy trying to silently or feel any movement I pout when I didn't hear anything, both dad and mami laugh at my antics.

"mami i didn't feel anything"

"To ai the baby hasn't start moving"

"ooh" I reply like I actually know

mami is a very simple and cool unlike me.
if not how can a she keep such a big thing to herself all in the name of surprise. But she is also strick like very strict sometimes I prefer telling dad thing cox I know mami would scold me even at the slightest mistake.

Dad has two other children with his first wife which they divorced before he got married to Mami, the woman refuse to give him his children because they were under age at the time but now they have grown up but they still refused to come and leave with us because they are some how not close to him.

he visit them twice a month and provide there necessities. But even though he has two children his family never allowed Mami to rest I see them when they taunt her about not having any child with dad when ever we pay them a visit.  I later stop going there and alway bring up an excuse when ever there are going there they don't like me likewise me.

Huff anyways now am back home where the heart is!

****

The next day since morning me and dad went to our school and did my registration after then we went to the bookshop bought the book I needed then our secondary uniform which is now with a hijab since we have leave the primary section, then we went a boutique and got my new shoes this one's are black but I primary ones are brown got new vest and pants and also a backpack pink color which is my favorite, we didnt go home untill we got all I needed.

I was so tired when i got home that I did go any where, it was after asr prayer that iki came around I didn't have the energy to play so we just stay in my room and gist mainly about school, when ever the thought of telling her about fahad comes up I pushes it back. I don't know why but I feel like it is improper for me to have a boyfriend at my age and I know iki very well she will surely tell me the truth even if it will hurt me and the truth is what am not ready for, because the way I love Fahad is unexplainable and leaving him will be unbearable. I have forgiven him of what happend between us and right now all I want to hear is his voice, his voice only.

she left after magrib and mom was back she wasnt feeling well so one of her colleagues take over. I spend the rest of the day with my mami and my little unborn baby.

Sorry for the Short chapter.

Do you like the chemistry between iki and anam because how can you not tell you best friend about you boyfriend?

Well let see if it is going to increase or decrease 😂😂

Don't forget to hit the star bottom below👇🏼thanks as you do that 🥰

Byes for now
Zainuu💕