but something in his mind told him that drugs were okay today. maybe it was the alcohol talking, he doesn't know. but what he does is he's at barry's house, asking for his drugs he so desperately wanted right now.

"yes i've got your shit" barry said annoyed, "you got my money?"

rafe nodded, "yeah"

"so country club, heard your little slut was back in town" barry smirked at rafe, "barry don't test me right now"

"just small talk country club" Barry chuckled, rafe wasn't one for small talk, or talk at all with barry right now.

"i also need a piece" rafe quickly let out and barey stiffed out a laugh.

"oh shit! country club killah' now huh? he need a piece right?" this made rafe pissed off even more, he slammed his hand on the table quickly, hoping to spoke barry a bit.

"don't" the blonde settled down a bit before speaking again, "don't mess with me, not right now, all right?" this was the moment rafe desperately craved a hug from his girl. he needed to feel comfort because barry was doing the exact opposite

"what do you need a piece for?" finally conversation rafe could finally stand. normal talk, i mean, talking about killing someone? that's not a normal conversation for any means but for some fucked uo reason, it was to rafe.

barey spread his arms out overtop of the couch, watching the blonde as he talked, "john b is back" those words his barry hard, denial running through his body, "john b is dead bro" rafe shook his head at his words

"i saw him for myself in the bahamas all right?" barey smiled a bit, "saw your girl too" rafe glared at him, "shut the fuck up" barry shut his mouth.

"then kelce just told me he saw him scoring beer in town. so yeah he's back. and she is too. but that doesn't concern you" barry kicked the table full of bottles, the sound of glass breaking on the ground startled rafe a bit

he knew barey was an angry man, so this wasn't so surprising but it did startle the cameron boy.

"you realize it's him...it's him or me in this situation right?" he looked at barry

"i understand rafe. you don't need to tell me this shit bro" barry was angry now and this just made rafe even more mad.

"but what you need to understand is you're gonna need a hell of a lot more than just a piece okay?" barry walked as rafe just watched him. was it too late to leave? he regretted this, he should have gone straight to elliott's house, go through her window and lay in her bed and take a nap before he sobered up to see her. he couldn't go back to his house, ward was there. that wasn't an option.

he went to her room to think, he went there all the time. the journal he had been writing in since she had been gone was sitting on her dresser, open for anyone to go through which he didn't think about until he realized she could see all of it..

just like he saw all of hers. how the tables have turned.

"what do you suggest then?" the blonde asked

"what you need is to go at this like a freaking soldier bro. " barry started walking back, toward the boy and digging in his backpack.