cнapтer 13

нιѕ ғorever love
cнapтer тнιrтeen
тнιrd perѕon-raғe

KELCE SPED WALKED towards the certain blonde kook everyone tried to stay away from. no one knew about him shooting peterkin, but his run-in with drugs? that everyone knew about and decided to stay away from him.

Rafe happened to be fighting with an older man as kelce approached. Kelce sighed, this wasn't the first rafe cameron fight he had to break up, certainly won't be his alst. But they were friends and this information he was about to tell rafe was important

Rafe on the other hand hadn't drank much since elliott "disappeared" surprisingly. other than that night he drowned in 3 bottles of what ever expenseive liquor was stored up in his dads secret cabinet. but tonight he decided he needed something to ease his mind.

he got back to the bahamas completely a wreck because he couldn't bring his girl back to him. the one time he saw her, she left again. he wasn't angry, angry with his father for not letting him stay longer. he sounded 5 when he did that but all he wanted was his girl.

but when the anger got the best of him and he shoved this guy down, kelce intervening, he decided he needed to leave, right now, everything was overwhelming him, he didn't know why he did that.

"hey" kelce told him, rafe looked in his friends eyes, "what?" he slightly yelled, not meaning to but all he was feeling was rafe towards this guy, his dad, even elliott, but that quickly settled when he realized he had no right to be mad at her.

"look at me, look at me, calm down all right?"
kelce had this special touch in the boy, making him calm down

"nobody'll drink with me, would eli?" rafe looked over at kelce who shook his head, "elliott maybank? no," kelce scoffed, "but guess what" rafe kept staring at him

"i swear to god, 20 minutes ago, i just saw john b and your sister bro. they're alive" rafe may had been looking at kelce slightly weird, but the breath in his lungs was suddenly gone. if john b and sarah were here, back on the island and alive, his girl would be too. he had to go to john b's house, maybe hers. he had to find her.

"i'm trying to relax and you're telling me this bullshit?" rafe didn't even know what was coming out of his mouth. but it was words, words he wasn't registering in his mind.

"i know you're trying to relax bro, but i saw them buying beer at geechies"

"freaking bullshit" it wasn't bullshit though, because rafe knew that they were alive because if his girl was, john b and sarah were too.

"you wanna go see for yourself? im telling you, i saw them, go sober up man." rafe just pushed passed kelce. he was going to the cut and he was going to find his girl, he needed to be with her for more than 5 minutes. would it be wrong to kidnap? because that crossed rafes mind. just add onto the list of crimes hes committed.

he's always been one to stay by himself, not caring much about other people. sure he had friends but not like, best friends. no one to connect with really and have fun with them. only time you can have fun with someone on figure 8 was to get drunk or high with them.

so when rafe pulled up to barry's, he knew he was in for some fun. he told himself he would stop doing drugs so he could be clean and healthy for his girl, he didn't want to be a rude bastard who beat the love of his life. or hurt her in anyway.