ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4

ʜɪs ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ꜰɪʀsᴛ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ-ᴇʟʟɪᴏᴛᴛ

𝗪𝗔𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗨𝗣 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 middle of the night to find out you're alone on top of a hotel is not fun. John B and sarah. Both gone.

Hell i don't know where they went, of course i don't i'm in the bahamas. Somewhere i've never been before. I can barely get around outer banks without getting confused, how the hell am i suppose to find them here?

I groaned and looked out into the ocean. The moon was shining across the water, the sounds of waves crashing on the shore. If i wasn't here with a run away and a fugitive i would enjoy this.

Do i risk going down to the lobby to find them? I mean a risk is a risk. I started towards the steps, quietly making my way down them. I don't want to wake up any of the people staying here.

I looked around the lobby, basically no one was here. Some workers scurried around, probably trying to get ready for breakfast or something.

"hi" i heard someone say. I jumped, quickly turning around. A familiar boy stared at me, slight worry on his face.

"oh i'm sorry, are you okay? i didn't mean to scare you" he spoke softly. This was the kid from earlier

"you're the kid from earlier! hi" i smiled, my heart still practically beating out of my chest.

"hi again" he said, a smile forming on his face.

"you're..." i thought hard, "koda! yea koda."

"mhm and you are elliott correct?"

"yes, eli for short" i shrugged.

"if you don't mind me asking, what are you doing up? it's like 2 am" he says, scratching the back of his neck.

"um, you know.." i trailed off. he just furrowed his eyebrows.

"you know...taking a walk" i thought of on the spot. He slowly nodded in confusion

"at 2 am?" I nodded

"mind if i join?" he asked

fuck.

"not at all" i lied, where was i going to walk to?

"you seem new here, i can give you a tour" he says

"at 2 am?" He nods

i got nothing better to do, "sounds fun" i said, he smiled and we started walking. God the bahamas were beautiful. I seriously should move here.

"so where are you from?" Koda asked as we walked down the dark streets. The streets were slightly lit up by street lamps, a car or two passed once in a while.

i wasn't about to tell him the exact place i'm from. Nope.

"um somewhere along the east coast. A pretty small town" i said, looking down at the ground.

"really? that's cool" he said awkwardly.

"you from here or?" I asked, looking over at him

"no actually, born in the states, moved here when i was little" he ran a hand through his hair.

"so you've basically grown up here" He nodded with a small smile.

"i would love to live here, it's beautiful" i stated, looking around.

"what brought you to the bahamas?"

"on a trip with some friends, little getaway" he shrugged, i mean i wasn't completely lying x

"that boy and girl you were with earlier?"

"yup, just here on a little getaway"

"you already said that" he slightly laughs, i smiled a bit.

"yea sorry" i looked back down.

"ok, do you have any siblings?" he crossed his arms as we walked. It was pretty cold.

I instantly thought of JJ. I bet he saw my eyes light up.

"yes, a little brother. His names JJ. He's 16" i said, tucking my hands into my pockets.

"he sounds fun"

"he is, best brother in the world" i told him

"you have any siblings?" i ask now

"yup, a 5 year old sister" he says, "my favorite person in this world" he smiles

"what's her name?"

"mila" he looks at me.

"that's a cute name" i tell him. He nods and looks in front of him as we walked. i look in front of me too.

Is it bad i'm not worrying about John B and Sarah right now?

ꜰɪʀsᴛ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ-ʀᴀꜰᴇ

𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗛𝗔𝗗 𝗔 𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗗 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 sleeping lately. I don't know why i just can't. I lay there, staring at my ceiling thinking about everything. My dad, eli, more of my dad. Fucking piece of shit.

I have the power to go to the police about everything he's done but then he would take me down with him. Especially the whole shooting a cop and committing murderer thing.

I know a bit about the whole john b's dad vs. ward cameron thing, if that's what you want to call it.

Anyways, back to the sleep thing. I should start taking pills for this sleeping issue. Every morning when i walk downstairs, Rose always comments on how bad my eye bags are. How am i suppose to tell her i can't stop thinking about someone?

She won't get it. She's with Ward for money, there's no way she knows what love feels like. Wait. what.

Not love. No not love. I don't love eli. I don't, no.

or maybe i do, i don't know.

I put my hands on my face, groaning. I grabbed one of my pillows and shoved it into my arms, hugging it as hard as i can.

I just want my eli back.

————————