ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3

ʜɪs ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ʀᴀꜰᴇ ᴄᴀᴍᴇʀᴏɴ-ꜰɪʀsᴛ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ

𝗜 𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗗𝗗𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗔 stop as I reached the familiar dirt driveway. I've drove here so many times these past weeks and i haven't had the guts to do what i'm going to do today.

I admit, i could go to jail for this but if it means possibly seeing a photo of her or anything i'll take it. Life's been hell and i just need something.

My dad won't do shit, Rose is Rose, she won't care about my feelings. Wheezie? She thinks i'm a psychopath who has no feelings.

Well Wheezie you are completely wrong there. If you knew about these emotions i've kept huddled up together these past weeks, you too would be terrified of yourself.

I sighed and took of my helmet, which i've also started wearing for her because she was the last one to wear it. I held it under my arm and looked at the rough-looking house.

I noticed the broken window i've climbed through before, noticing through the window that her bed wasn't made. A small smile found its way to my face as i remembered the time she told me that making her bed made it uncomfortable at night.

Which i agree with her and now it doesn't feel right to make my bed either. I seriously like this girl. She was everything i needed, wanted and now my everything was gone.

I placed the helmet on my bike as i swung my leg over, stepping onto the dirt driveway. Rocks crunched under my shoes as i walked towards the door i would watch her walk into countless times.

Breaking and entering is bad but if JJ saw me he wouldn't give a shit. He was more heartbroken than i was, he probably goes in here all the time.

What Elliott Maybank never revealed to society was her love for photography. She had a camera, not that expensive that she kept. It was a polaroid camera. I always noticed the random photos she would stop and take of me.

She always caught me smiling, wherever we were. She was the cutest person i've ever met. I've started to smile more because of her. Not around anyone though, i kept it to myself.

I looked around the living room of the Maybank house. Their dad was never here and i knew that for sure, JJ even told me. Luke preferred to stay at barry's rather than talk or spend time with his own children.

I walked down the hall to her room. JJ's was right across from it. His door was closed and a sign saying "no elliott's allowed" with a big circle with an 'x' through it was tapped there.

I chuckled slightly and turned towards hers. Her door was slightly open, a slight breeze filled the room, chilling it.

I shivered as i looked around. Nothing has changed. The three photos she took were still above her bed. One of JJ and John B. One of a sunset on the beach and....wait.

The one with Pope and Kiara was taken down, laying at the foot of her bed. It was replaced with a candid of...me? I had my head slightly back, a glass of something in my hand, i had the glass up to my lips as a smile was on my face. I was laughing. One of my hands was tucked into the pocket of what looked like my suits pants.

I don't know what this was, seeing as the photo was black and white but it wasn't mid summers, she didn't talk to me there. She barely did.

I didn't realize tears were in my eyes before i wiped them away. Her pillows and sheets were thrown around everywhere, a pile of clothes sat in one of the corners of her room. I saw the familiar black sweatshirt thrown across her bed.

The only article of clothing on the bed besides another sweater. One i recongized from my closet. That sneaky little-

I smiled, a genuine smile before i slightly laughed. I looked around the room again. Photos were everywhere, ranging from sunsets to her best friends, me, random dogs she saw on the street, the night sky, everything. She loved photography.

I sat on the side of the bed, staring out the broken window as i zoned out, thinking about her and sarah. This was the first time Sarah has crossed my mind since it happened.

I do love my sister, i do but the pain of Eli dying was more painful and i needed to grieve one at a time. Would i grieve for her little boyfriend though? probably not.

I mean, it's john b. My father killed his and its just-yeah.

I noticed one of the familiar pairs of converses she wore. The black ones sat in the corner, thrown over one another. She wore these a couple times. The first time we met on the beach, on the boat that one night she was cleaning, on the boat where we had our first kiss.

Black converses now had a whole new meaning to me.

—————————

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀs ɴᴏᴛᴇ
i missed these two ☹️
had a random boost of motivation so i'll try to write chapters all weekend!! We'll see what happens. More of eli next chapter!!

rafes in LOOOVVVVEEEE

Hɪs ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ (ʀᴀꜰᴇ ᴄ.)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara