cнapтer 10

cнapтer 10
нιѕ ғorever love
ғιrѕт perѕon-ellιoтт

      I NEVER THOUGHT that i would be able to go back to outer banks since this journey started. Imagining going to back to my brother and seeing his smile again, going back to see kiara, also hearing popes comments on everything. I miss it, so much.

    I miss the sounds of waves on the shore at 6:00 am while Kiara and JJ run out into the water to go surfing or watching the sunrise from the hammock of the chateau. Those were the times i missed dearly. Ever since this gold treasure hunt has started life just hasn't been the same.

     In some aspects though it's been amazing. Being here in the bahamas isn't what I want right now, i want to go back. So back to what i said before, if you would have told me a few hours ago, when i was hugging the boy i have missed so much, that tonight i would be traveling back towards outer banks i would laugh in your face.

     Cleo has hooked john b, sarah, koda and i with a boat that we were safe to travel on till we hopefully reach land, or outer banks. Koda is coming with. He's one of the first friends i've made apart from the boys and girl i grew up with. Rafe doesn't count.

    Emory couldn't go, koda and i went back to her house. She decided to stay back in the bahamas and to come visit her whenever we got the chance.

    "i got an uncle who works at this marina. we're safe here, recognize the boat?" Cleo asked, let's just say john b and sarah may have had a run in with the cops or something and now basically we are escaping. Brings back flashbacks to not that long ago. Oh how i was dying to get back.

      "my dads boat" sarah answered cleo. "i thought you guys would've pawned it by now" John b said.

    "seems like a good time to give it back to you" Cleo stated as john b helped sarah into the boat, koda and i following in.

       "wish i could join you guys. it's a nice dinghy" cleo looked around the boat, sarah looked back confused, "you're not coming with?"

     cleo just laughed, "are you kidding? you two are so hot, i'm better off on my own. surprised koda and eli even decided to come"

      "thank you, seriously" john b thanked cleo, "no problem. maybe one day i get the same thing you two got." cleo referred to john b and sarah. I wish i could be as happy as them, also people actually accepting of rafe and I's relationship, even though we aren't together.

      "too soon for goodbyes yall, i'll be right back" cleo jumps off the boat, running to get the keys.

       "is outerbanks boring?" koda asked me as john b and sarah checked the gas and everything else. "i mean if you make it boring then yes" i answered him. koda just rolled his eyes at me as a flash of light hit my face

      "hey, you there" a male voice spoke, "put your hands up" we all followed his directions, "all the way up!" he continued to direct

      "hey, don't shoot okay?" john b spoke quietly, "i said put them up." koda looked over at me scared, this was really scary. A gun pointed at us.

        "please he didn't do anything!" sarah spoke relatively calm. The man suddenly fell as cleo hit him, falling as the guy grabbed her leg. Cleo quickly threw the keys towards john b.

      "Go! get out of here!" cleo yelled, the officer after her as she jumped into the water. "i'm gonna shoot!" he yelled as she continued to swim.

       "Go john b go!" i yelled as he sped the boat quickly away. the officer continued to shoot after cleo and the boat all four of us were in, koda, sarah and i all looking back at the docks. We were safe now.

       I'm coming back now, i'm going home. Outer banks here i come!

——————————

αυтнσяs ησтε!
quick chapter for me to get back into the grove of things, new chapter tmr too!!

Also had to switch the font bc i couldn't get the old one back so that changed too, i'll try and get the old one back.