ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6

ʜɪs ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx
ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗪𝗘𝗗 𝗨𝗣 𝗧𝗢 what apparently was the place Cleo was staying at. Elliott had no clue what to expect when they got there. She also thought that politely knocking on the door was the way to go but Emory thought different.

"terrance! i believe you have something or someone that doesn't belong to you!" emory yelled as she broke the door down, after realizing it was locked of course. Or she did it for fun, who knows.

"they don't belong to me" eli whispers, "they're just my friends" They walked around the house, no sign of anyone.

"okay, we gotta go to the docks, that's the other place they could be. If you have any other ideas of where they are spit it out" emory looked between the two. Koda stared at Elliott as an idea struck her mind.

"sarah owns a house along the shore. They may be there" eli looks at them, emory's eyes light up

"so the princess of rich? intresting" emory's nods, "ok to the docks" em states as she starts for the front door.

The nickname princess hit eli's heart a bit, making it break a bit more. The only thought that now consumed her brain was the blonde headed kook back in the outer banks. The nickname he always called her was coming out of someone else's mouth and she didn't really like it.

even if it wasn't directed at her, it still struck her heart. Oh who was she kidding, all that consumed her brain since she left was rafe. But now they really did. all the worries of john b and sarah were gone, all the thoughts of her 2 best friends back home and her brother were gone, ward cameron was out of her mind, her dad, everything. All her mind was thinking about was rafe.

he was her rock, she's willing to admit it and when she needed him, his voice and his words were always stuck in her mind. worrying about john b and sarah was gone as she remembered words he had said to her once. She slightly smiled at the thought

"lets go eli, stop day dreaming about lover boy back home and let's find your friends" koda said with a straight face as he headed out the front door.

  "coming" she yelled back, she was now determined to find her friends and find her way back to outer banks, back to rafe.

———

  "𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗬 𝗔𝗥𝗘𝗡'𝗧 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗘𝗜𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥" emory groaned as she sat on the dock, feet dangling into the water.

"as you can tell, once em sets her mind to something, she doesn't stop" koda slightly laughs, eli slightly laughs too as she looked out to the water.

"it's getting dark out, let's check sarah's house before we call it a night" emory stood up, dusting off the dirt from her jeans and starting down the docks. Koda and elliott looked at each other before following behind her.

  "so this boy of yours, he mean a lot to you?" koda shoved his hands in his pockets as they walked, em now falling in line with them.

Elliott thought about it for a moment, but why was she thinking? she definitely knew he meant a lot to her, she smiled a bit, thinking of his smiling face.