The Land of the Koopas!

Start from the beginning

Luigi: "Other....humans?"

Bowser: "YES! THE OTHER HUMANS! FROM YOUR WORLD! FROM YOUR LAND!"

Luigi: "Uh......there isn't any?"

Bowser: "WHAT DID I JUST TELL YOU?!?"

Bowser then breaks the chains, causing the guards to fall to the ground, and throws Luigi over to the wall, in between two of the windows. A loud crack emits as Luigi grabs his side, that hit the ground, and groans.

Bowser then looks over to the guards and points to the wall where Luigi is. They all run over and surround the human while facing their leader and shaking out of fear.

Bowser then sighs and walks towards him.

Bowser: "There was ONE human here before. Only ONE! The leader of The Mushroom Kingdom! And now....there's three. THREE WHOLE HUMANS! One of which is IN The Mushroom Kingdom, and the other....is you. A human who is traveling with a Toad, the main type of citizen for the previously mentioned Mushroom Kingdom. Now, it seems kind of odd to me that, out of nowhere, two humans appear RIGHT as my takeover is imminent....does that sound....odd to you as well?"

Luigi: "ER-MayBE.....but WE have nothing to do with IT! We're nOt here T-to stop YOU!"

Bowser: "Then why did you come here?"

Bowser puts a foot on top of Luigi's side as he writhes in pain.

Bowser: "Tell me why you're both here.....tell me why you're both working for the Mushroom Kingdom......NOW!"

Luigi: "W-WE'RE NOT!"

Bowser: "LUIGI!"

Bowser steps down harder as Luigi screams.

Magikoopa then rises out of the floor in the middle of the room. After taking a quick look around, he sees Bowser and Luigi, and approaches.

Magikoopa: "Eh? Lord Bowser? My excellent grace? By unwa-"

Bowser: "WHAT?!?"

Bowser then quickly turns and stomps, causing the ground around him to shake a little bit.

Magikoopa: "...You, uh......"

Magikoopa looks at the guards and then takes a breath.

Magikoopa: "You informed me.....to tell you whenever questioning should begin....and torturing would end...."

Bowser stares blankly at Magikoopa as he sighs.

Magikoopa: "Because....you said you still needed him alive?..."

Bowser blinks.

Magikoopa: "BECAUSE HURTING HIM TOO MUCH COULD CAUSE HIM NOT TO TALK?!?"

Bowser: "WHO IS THE KING HERE?!?"

Bowser stomps up to Magikoopa and yells down at him as Magikoopa rolls his eyes.

Magikoopa: "You are sir...."

Bowser: "AND WHO DECIDES HOW THE PUNY WORTHLESS HUMAN IS TREATED?!?"

Magikoopa bends forward and whispers.

Magikoopa: "Sir, you have subjects nearby so I will not tell you off, but you could accidentally kill him if you are not careful! Remember, it would be better to hurt the many then the few! We need to find out where he came from and go there to get to the other humans!"

Bowser shakes his head before closing his eyes and gritting his teeth.

Bowser: "....Fine......Magikoopa!"

Magikoopa salutes as Bowser side steps and crosses his arms behind his shell, or as far behind his shell as he can get them.

Bowser: "Please....interrogate this human!"