The Land of the Koopas!

Start from the beginning

The guards nod before then dragging Luigi's limp body away. Magikoopa cackles as he turns back to the ship.

Luigi slowly opens his eyes to see that he is currently laying on the cold surface of a grouping of bricks.

As he begins to get up and look around, however, he sees that these few bricks aren't alone. He now lays inside of a large room, far bigger then most he's even seen. The floor is mostly solid, besides the drop a few dozen feet away from him that leads straight down to a pool of lava, which he can tell is lava because of the orange glow being emitted onto the walls of the pit. The room, besides that, is barely illuminated, even though there are walls or the left and right of him with curtains next to them. The most menacing thing of all, however, is the series of platforms over the lava pit, that lead up to a large rocky chair...with a equally large figure...sitting on top of.

As Luigi tries to stand, he is pulled back down by a series of chains from the group of guards that brought him here.

Luigi: "Hey!"

Bowser: ".......Hello......."

Luigi then turns to see the figure now glaring at him with tunnels of smoke leaving from his nostrils...and mouth...

He seems....very angry....

Luigi: "Uh.....hey?"

Bowser: "........What is you name......pest?"

Luigi: "Uh.......Luigi?"

Bowser: "Luigi! Ah yes, that makes sense. Because of the L......on your head...."

The figure points to his own head as Luigi looks up and see the brim of his hat.

Luigi: "O-oh! Yeah! YES! Haha, y-you...got it..."

Luigi begins to shake with utter terror as Bowser's eyes narrow.

Bowser: "So........where did you come from.....Luigi?"

Luigi: "Wh-WHERE did I come from? Well, gee, where DID ANY OF US COME FROM? I mean, the world's SUCH A BIG place! Maybe we all just came to America on a-"

Bowser: "You're stalling..."

Luigi: "Stalling? STALLING? Me? Pfft, NO! I would never EVER stall before....uh....Bowser? I mean, you are....Bowser......right?"

Bowser sits there silently, in thought for a moment, before sitting up from his previous, somewhat relaxed, position.

Bowser: "Why yes! That would be me...."

Luigi: "Oh WOW! Right before the.....KING HIMSELF! Wooo! It's a....good day for....me!"

Bowser: "Well, I surely hope it isn't...."

Luigi: "Why do you.....s-say that?"

Bowser: "Because you're a human.....and I HATE humans!"

Bowser then leaps from his throne over to a few feet in front of Luigi. The lumbering giant then punched the ground next to Luigi's head as he screams. Bowser grits his teeth while glaring daggers at the human.

Bowser: "Be.....quiet....."

Luigi: "PLEASE! I'M NOT A HUMAN! I'M NOT A HUMAN! PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!"

Bowser: "LYING WILL ONLY GET YOU SO FAR, LUIGI!"

Bowser then grabs Luigi by the neck and lifts him up, causing the other guards to get lifted off the ground as well.

Luigi: "I'M SORRY! I'M SO SORRY!"

Bowser: "DON'T APOLOGIZE TO ME! JUST TELL ME....WHERE THE OTHER HUMANS ARE!"

Luigi stops closing his eyes and slowly looks at at Bowser.