46.

*Ty's POV*

This has been a fantastic week.

Sawyer and I are back to how we were.

The team had a clean sweep last night before Sawyer, Kaine, and Rod left to go on a college visit.

Tawney has convinced Bronson to go spend the weekend on the Ranch. I have no clue how she did it, but she did.

And it is currently 5:30 in the morning, and I am driving to the Pazelli's house because for whatever fucking reason, I have volunteered to watch Gage and Paisley today until Sawyer, Kaine, and Rod get home tonight, because Ally's Ball for Blue is tonight, and Troy is spending the night with her.

After watching him panic all week because everyone was leaving and he feels like my mom has her all week and shouldn't have them both on the weekend, I looked at Paisley, she smiled at me, and I broke and told him I would watch them.

I have not the first clue about kids.

I know they like food.

I know Gage likes to rough house.

I know Paisley is a little girly girl.

I mean, I like to rough house, I have a little sister.

I can handle this, right?

I mean, that's what I told Sawyer when she asked me for the 12th time last night, and then told me Bronson could be there in an hour if I called him.

But I'm not about to do that.

I've got this.

I pulled up to the Pazelli's, and when I knocked, Troy quietly opened the door.

"Come on in." He whispered.

I followed him in to the living room.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He whispered.

"I've got it. We'll be fine." I nodded.

"Just, call Bronson if you need anything. Your mom is on stand by just incase too. I bathed them both last night so no one needs a bath. They nap at noon, but Gage might not. They normally have breakfast at 7;30, a small snack at 9:30, lunch at 11:30, nap, they wake up at 2:30, snack, dinner at 5:30, snack at 7;30, teeth brush, book, bed."

"They eat every 2 hours?" I raised my eyebrows.

He nodded. "They eat small more frequently, they used to eat when I did and it stuck. They know what they're allowed to have. If Gage starts swearing he has to sit in his chair in the corner, Paisley is to keep her hands to herself, and for the love of god, keep Gage away from the woodpile."

"Your kids will still be alive when you come back, I promise. Now go. You have another tux fitting for your friend's wedding, you have to pick up your tux for the ball, and she needs your help setting up. We'll be fine."

He sighed. "Tell them I will call them before we go to the ball. They'll be up around 7, you can do your work out until they wake up." He nodded.

"Troy go." I laughed. "I will send you hourly updates, but go."

"Tell them I love them. And if Paris shows up, call Matts mom!" He grabbed his bag and walked out to his truck.

I've got this.

This is going to be easy, right?

Please for the love of god, let this be easy.

Since it's snowing, I went down the hall to their gym and did the first half of my work out before both of these little rugrats walked in.