🗡Y/N x Mihawk🗡 !Lemon 🍋!

Y/N in this one shot will be normal and Mihawk will be a vampire 👀

Y/N's POV

I pout watching shanks drinking while Mihawk looks like he wanted to go away as far from the red haired as possible.. I couldn't blame him really he's a childish like man when he doesn't get serious.. especially drunk.. I sigh before drinking some of my own booze in my bottle.. "jealous aren't ya?~" I roll my eyes at Yssop.. "not..besides he's way from my league.."

I did have fallen for the pale yellow eyed man but he was far to out of my league in all honesty.. "Y/N.." "what? It's true?.." yssop sighs shaking his head.. "you gotta stop being so down on yourself" I roll my eyes "please.." i heard shanks's whines making me look over deadpanning.. Mihawk was trying to pry shanks off himself while shanks whined drunken.. I rolled my eyes hugging and gulping down the rest of my booze bottle..

Soon after a bit I was about to leave until a hand stops me from leaving "hm?.." I look over and blush seeing Mihawk had grabbed my wrist "I wanna speak alone." I raise an eyebrow but didn't push it since everyone else left.. once inside he shuts his doors and leads me to his study.. "I see my brother has tried to stay again.." I said making him roll his eyes "please how can he be your brother when he's always drunk.." I raise an eyebrow amused "because for some reason we just are.." he walks closer making my face flush red "you know.. i don't think I saw you eat anything at the p-" Mihawk was now in front of me and pinning myself to the couch I was sat upon

"Eh?-?" I hear him growl?.. "that's because I don't eat normally mi amor.." I let what he said sink in making me flustered "w- hmp!" He kissed me making myself wide eyed but I relax and deepen the kiss.. I felt his tongue lick my bottom one making myself open my mouth and allowing his tongue in.. but as we started making out I felt something sharp grazing against my lips and tongue.. once we pull away I go wide eyed seeing he had fang like teeth.. "I..I am a vampire belleza..I require blood mostly" I was just silent in my thoughts..

"I understand if-" I cut him off with a kiss wrapping my arms around his neck making him wide eyed but I felt him relax and his arms wrap around my waist.. "I don't care..besides ill never get to meet someone so caring as you Mihawk.." he chuckles at my little joke..  "but do you want this belleza.." I think on it before nodding "I do.." I smile to him and he smiles back slightly..

Mihawk kisses me once more as our kiss started to get heated.. I moaned into the kiss before I felt his tongue in my mouth.. one of my hands linger and rub against his ripped chest.. I heard him growl into our make out session whilst I moaned in return.. soon he pulled away leaving me a panting mess.. "belleza.. May I.." I look to see him staring at my neck in hunger.. with lust mixed in.. I could tell from how it looked like he was salivating for my neck.. I nodded before he lunged onto me making me pinned and him on top of me.. I blushed seeing him lean into my neck and pulled my head slightly back for room.. his eyes look up to me giving me a smirk before kissing my neck which in return earned a moan..

3rd POV

Mihawk was practically starving for some blood.. he knew when he first had laid his eyes on Y/N she was gonna be practically the only person he'd want to be with.. he inhales her scent making him groan "fuck-k you smell so intoxicating mi amor-r.." Y/N bit her lip waiting before moaning when Mihawk kissed a certain spot.. he practically grew more starved before biting into her neck.. once he felt he had a good grip with his fanged teeth he starts drinking..

Mihawk groans as he drank her blood to him was like something from heaven itself.. it was very exquisite and intoxicatingly sweet.. Y/N moans with her eyes filling with pleasure and lust.. her hand reaches down and grabs his tented pants making him groan loudly.. he pulls away licking his lips with his tongue then his sharp fangs.. Y/N couldn't help but get excited.. not only will this be with Mihawk.. but it'll be with someone she actually will be happy to do this with.. her last relationship was toxic and very bad before she left with a broken heart until she found herself with her brother again.. he was practically radiating his conquer haki from how pissed he was hearing that the man he trusted with his sister cheated on her with some slut in the village..

"Please Mihawk-k..~" mihawk's eye's gaze onto Y/N.. she was a mess really.. a bite mark on her neck with hickeys and a blushing mess.. he chuckles to her.. "please what." Y/N whines grinding against him making herself moan and Mihawk groan holding in his moan "fuck-k you want me in you that bad mi amor.." Y/N nods quickly "please-e Mihawk-k!" Mihawk chuckles lowly before kissing Y/N making it onto a make out session once more.. Y/N at times shuddered when her tongue grazes against his fangs

Mihawk pulls away and unbuttoned Y/N's blouse shirt pulling it off then tossing it over his shoulder.. Y/N bit her lip thinking of all the things Mihawk would do go her.. he shrugs off his coat off once yor was off and on the floor with care than the clothes.. he kissed Y/N's neck as his hands unbuckled Y/N's and pulling them off after she sits up slightly to help him..

Mihawk once they were fully both undressed makes Y/N on her knees infront of him and his cock before groaning seeing her kiss the tip.. Y/N starts taking him into her mouth and bobbing her head getting a grunt or moan in return.. Mihawk grunts putting a hand in her hair tugging onto it for support.. "fuck-k your god damn perfect for this-s" Y/N almost choked when Mihawk bucks his hips back and thrusts into her mouth taking control of the now mouth fucking..

Y/N moans as Mihawk grunts with sweat starting to become visible "belleza-a swallow everything for me." He grunts before cumming down her throat making her swallow.. once done he pulls out of her mouth as she pants.. he groans at the sight before pulling her into his arms.. Y/N gasps feeling Mihawk kiss her chest and slowly down to her breasts.. "mihawk-k please!..I can't take it-t!" Mihawk chuckles against her skin seeing she was right.. Y/N's knot was tight and wanted to break soon.. Mihawk spits into one of his hands and rubs it over his cock before lining it up to Y/N's pussy.. she moans loudly as she felt himself enter her with a groan.. "fuck your so tight-t."

Mihawk started thrusting and picking up his pace as Y/N's moans got louder "oh Mihawk-k!~" Mihawk moves Y/N's thighs over his shoulders getting deeper access into her as her moans got more louder than the last.. "Mihawk-k!~" Mihawk grunts hearing her practically scream his name.. Mihawk growls into one of her ears "you like when I-I fuck You don't you mi amor?~"  Y/N moans releasing onto his still ongoing cock

As Mihawk thrusted he felt he was close to releasing making him bite his lip "I'm close-e." Y/N moans with her head resting on his shoulder.. "in or out-t belleza." "Out-t~" Mihawk pulls out before Y/N shakily got on her knees onto the floor as Mihawk pumps himself "the things you do to me-e are intoxicating.." he grunts to Y/N before moaning her name cumming into her mouth and some on her face.. he groans at the sight before Y/N licks and cleans it off herself then getting into his arms..

"I love you señor.." she whispered as she dozed off.. Mihawk kisses her head spooning Y/N.. "I love you too mi amor.."