🚬⚔️Sanji x reader x Zoro🚬 !smut and some lemon!

Y/N in this story has ate a devil fruit that involves her becoming a being who requires blood to consume like a vampire but like Toga from my hero she can become the person who she consumes the blood of at will when she actually wants/needs to do so

3rd POV

Y/N was currently drinking out of a blood bag that law handed her back an hour ago.. they were partying with the straw hats after defeating daflamingo and it took a lot on her.. she had managed to control herself to change at Will from the blood she consumes and not be timed as much than it used to..

She sighs seeing Sanji flirting to the women and zoro just sleeping.. she liked them both and never could decide on which she loved more.. though she doubts they both like her for her blood-blood fruit.. it made her usually think everyone pitted her for having such things..

She flinches seeing Law "you like that stuff a lot I see..finished the whole thing" Law snickered making her blush embarrassed "whatever-r.." law quirks an eyebrow to what she was looking at and smirks seeing Sanji and zoro in its direction.. "I have to say you would've been a great addition to my crew but straw-ya beat me to it.."

"Well..I was in a troubled place and he showed me I could dream however I wanted.." she smiled softly.. Law notices how she blushes to zoro and sanji sometimes and smirks with an idea.. "hey I never do this but..would you like to dance with me?" Y/N thinks before pouting "I guess one wouldn't hurt.." Law grins taking her hand and walking over onto the beach where everyone was at.. he knew he'd stir up something and wanted to at least tease it..

Law started to dance with Y/N but zoro opens his eye and freezes seeing this.. he frowns with his eye twitching.. "that bastard.." he mutters.. Sanji also notices and he growls biting his cigarette in half.. "damn it surgeon.."
Y/N giggles as he spun her around.. "law-w I never knew you could dance!"

"Don't push it Y/N-ya" she only smiles but unnoticed by her the two who watched growl/scowl in jealousy.. after a bit Y/N was heading to the ship but not noticing two following her..

"The hell are you following me for moss head." "No your following me." The two growl but they both realize something.. "you like her don't you." "Eh?-?!.. I mean.." Sanji rolls his eye "I'm not stupid like your thick head but I like her as well.." zoro flinches to his response blushing slightly.. "so.." "wanna share?" "Share?! Moss head your even stupider than I thought.." Sanji grumbles "Oi!..besides it's better than fighting over who gets her like some object.." Sanji thinks before sighing "fine."

Y/N's POV

I was on the ship heading to my bedroom.. Franky gladly built me my own room since I know Nami and robin would probably get uncomfortable with all the blood bags and stuff.. my room was red and gold themed inside having a little refrigerator for blood bags that had the crews blood in it.. my favorite of course was Sanji and zoro's.. since Sanji's blood was always common these days it was easy picking.. zoro's was tuff to get but chopper managed..

I was starting to head inside until I get pushed in and pinned on the wall by someone.. I open my eyes to blush at a moss headed swordsman and blonde cook next to him.. "eh-h!? Sanji ? Zoro?-?" Zoro leans into my ear and I blush flustered with my face hearing red.. "we saw how that damn bastard danced with you.." I flinch.. Sanji leans into my other ear after flicking his finished cigarette away.. "we also found out something Y/N-chwan.." I bit my lip hearing how my heart raced quicker..

Both Sanji and zoro looked at eachother before I know it they both whispered "both of decided..why not share our love for you.." my eyes widen before I yelp to them biting my ear a bit before pulling away.. "how did-d.." "after you left Law looked at us specifically and made it obvious.." Zoro grumbles before grinning "but now that we know.. why not prove it" Sanji rolls his eye but smirks to me making my stomach get butterflies..

Zoro thinks before going to her blood bank and looking in then smirks getting one out "heh you certainly have a taste for us don't ya?" I grew flustered hiding my face in my hands but they were moved away by the blonde cook.. "no need to hide it anymore Y/N-c-..Y/N" my eyes widen "Huh-h" he chuckles to my response..

3rd POV

Sanji and zoro gave eachother the 'are you ready look 'in their eyes before looking back at Y/N.. Sanji smirks pushing Y/N onto her bed and crawling onto her before Zoro after taking his sheathed swords off and getting into the bed as well.. zoro was behind while Sanji was infront.. she was almost sandwiched between them both Sanji and Zoro look to eachother before giving a nod..

Sanji pulls Y/N into a kiss making her wide eyed but soon kisses back relaxing.. zoro felt himself getting a tent but also jealous.. Sanji though savored every bit of the kiss.. he has his tongue touch her lip for permission to which he growled when it was denied and let his hand tap zoro for help.. zoro rolled his eye and kisses her neck causing her to gasp..

Sanji took the advantage and enter his tongue into her mouth to explore once he fought winning dominance over Y/N's tongue.. he shudders feeling Y/N's canines against his tongue.. she sucks on his tongue while also zoro nips and kisses her neck still.. she suddenly moans making zoro grin knowing he found her spot.. he licks the spot after nipping it making her moan again.. Sanji pulls away from the kiss and pants..

zoro quickly pulls her head back and kisses her roughly making her moan.. Sanji looks to see his tent and bit his lip watching zoro soon have started making out with Y/N.. it made him think of ways to make this moment better in the gutter.. Y/N though had her mind clouded completely longing for them both and lust filling her eyes.. she knew it'll be a long night and probably wouldn't walk for a bit..

Timeskip

Y/N's eyes flutter open and gets flustered seeing she's in zoro's and Sanji's arms.. she was in between both.. she notices the bite marks on Sanji and zoro making her blush remembering last night and how her blood lust came into her lust leading to of course drinking their blood.. she sighs deciding if she can't walk for almost 2 weeks she's at least savor the moment before they had to go.. she closes her eyes letting sleep take her once more.. but before it did she smiles softly.. she had two of the strongest men to protect her while they had someone who'd kill for them..