Chapter 55: Move in with me.

Start from the beginning

"Just go to sleep, will you?"

The smaller of the two finally slid himself down under a comforter. His eyes were still on Jungkook.

"You didn't clean yourself up." Jungkook mentioned.

"I'll do that after I lay down." Jimin covered the comforter up to his neck. Only his face is out, and in Jungkook's eyes, Park Jimin was being too cute.

"Make sure you do it." Jungkook cleared his throat after. His face felt extremely hot at the sight. He saw Jimin naked, but this was just different.

"You're acting like you're so much older than me."

"You're acting like a child."

"Whatever." Jimin turned his back towards Jungkook who sat down on the bed beside him. "You know. It's cold."

"I know. For you, it is. I turned the heater on since we came in, but it's still not warm enough for you. How warm do you want? Hotpot kind of w-"

"Can't we... can't we just cuddle? Only a little? It's really cold." The one under the comforter turned his head to ask. Jimin's facial expression was like a kid who's trying to behave to get something he wanted.

And Jungkook just looked. Just looked and froze on his spot. In Jimin's eyes, it may seem like Jungkook was staring at him so seriously, but inside Jungkook's body, it felt like waves in the ocean moving through his body, not knowing what to do. Jimin never asked that ever since they made their rules clear how cuddles won't be on the table.

"It would be comforting, you know." Jimin uttered as he shifted his gaze down. His body felt desperate for that kind of comfort from Jungkook to the point where he could give up his pride unlike every time they had sex.

Again, that kind of request is hitting Jungkook in a way he's scared. "No, Jimin. We don't do that. We've had that talk." He said. "A comforter should be enough. Now take that nap, so you can finally clean yourself up."

"Fine." Jimin rolled his eyes before he turned his head back around, cuddling himself under the comforter. Time to let himself rest, Jimin felt like his whole body was still in that overwhelming stage. He tried to sleep it off. Jungkook's comforter was maybe enough for him to feel comfortable.

The taller of the two got up and walked his way to the closet to get ready for a shower, and the thoughts were taking over him. Something in Jungkook was unsettled, not knowing that his mind was still with the small body who was sleeping in his bed.

After taking a shower, Jungkook dried his hair with the towel for a while. Blow drying was not an option as it would create noise to disturb Jimin's sleeping. Dressing up and grabbing his phone, Jungkook was ready to head to the guest room.

Ever since the first time of their sex, this would be the first time Jimin slept over. Jungkook always left and never slept over. The smaller one always went home after even when Jungkook insisted that he could stay. Today was not the case. It was too overwhelming for Jungkook to sleep in that same bed with Jimin, and this was never a problem.

Right when Jungkook was at the door, the thoughts kept coming on to him.

'What if Jimin's really sick?'

'What if Jimin wakes up and gets hungry?'

'He could just call me.'

'But Jimin didn't clean himself up? Is he going to wake up to do it?'

Jungkook then walks back to the bed with wet wipes in his hand. Opening the comforter quietly, hoping that Jimin wouldn't wake up, he pulled down the pants Jimin was wearing. Jimin's sleeping on his side granted Jungkook to clean him easier.