"Label..." My words come out as a whisper, and I can now see a smirk on his face.

"Long time no see, isn't it? But you didn't expect to see me again, did you? Going to Dumbledore and telling him about us. Forcing me to leave school. Acting like a little brat." I back up against the wall, feeling my heart beat faster.

"What do you want..." He chuckles a little, walking closer to me.

"What do I want? Revenge baby. How do you think it felt to be suspended from your school and home after a little bitch wouldn't keep her mouth closed. Huh?" He is so close to me right now. His breath hit my face. I've never been scared of death before, but at this moment, I feel it coming.

"Cute dress, wore it for me?" His hand walks over my body and up to my breasts. My eyes began to tear up.

"Fuck off," I try to push him away, but he holds me harder. His grip hurt me.

"Let go of me, you fucking ass," he shakes his head, pushing me down on my ongoing to

"I'm gonna tell you what's going to happen here. You're going to give me what I wanted that night. And then you will shut up about it and leave that boyfriend you have for good. Don't you think I have seen how you look at him?" Tears are rolling down my face, I try to get away from him but he holds my head.

"Help," I scream as loud as I can but his hand stops me. '

"You wanna die? Shut the fuck up," my heart is in my throat, and I pan areic. My eyes beginning to get blurry.

"Gracie, you in here?" Adams voice asks as the door opens up. I don't realise what has happened. In only one second, Label's hands are off me, and someone leans down to me, holding me.

"It's okay. You're going to. It's gonna be okay." Mattheo holds me close to him as I fall apart for the first time in a while. I break down right there in his arms. Him holding me as more people walk into the big bathroom. I notice the blonde girl walking in, her eyes meeting mine as they fill up with panic.

"Gracie?" She tears up, running over to me. Holding my hands as my eyes get blurry again.

"Stay with us. You gonna have to stay with us." I try my best, but it's hard.

"I'm so so...Tired," my eyes meet Mattheos one last time before everything gets black.

MATTHEO

"Adam? Have you seen Theo?" I ask the blonde guy standing by the bar.

"No, he went to buy some water for Gracie. Why?" The bad feeling in my chest aches as I look around the bar.

"I have a bad feeling. Gracie ran away crying. And I can't find her. Guys have been all over her tonight." Adams eyes flash over the bar.

"And you haven't seen her in a while?" I shake my head, beginning to grow worried.

"The bathrooms?" He asks, and I shrug. I have checked a few. Just not the big one.

"Let's check the bathrooms until Theo comes back."My heart is beating fast as we look around the bathrooms, no sign of the girl. As we walk closer to the big bathroom, the one with a big private sign on our eyes grows bigger. Girl screams can be heard, and my steps grow faster. I feel like throwing up; if it's Gracie in there, I have no idea what I will do.

"Gracie? You in there?" Adam asks. As he opens the big door, I try to get in the room as fast as possible, but Adam is faster and pushes someone off the girl by the wall. Gracie.

"Gracie? Hey. You are safe. It's okay. I'm not letting anyone hurt you." She stays close to me as her eyes are stuck on the man. I turn to see who it is, and my heart almost stops.

"It's all going to be okay. He won't hurt you, Gracie. You hear me?" Her eyes meet mine, tears in them. I hold her close as Adam handles Label before Draco and Sophie walk in.

"Gracie?" Sophie runs over to us, her eyes tearing up as she sees her best friend in my arms. "What happened?" She tries to ask me, but I shrug, right now I don't know shit other than that someone hurt my girl.

"Stay with our darling. You are going to have to stay with us."  She is fighting to keep her eyes open.

"Im so, so...Tired," she closes her eyes, and my eyes meet Sophies.

"We have to take her home now." She nods fast, looking at us with panic. I hold her in my arms, running out of the bar and up the street. Towards the house we rented. She can't be left there. She couldn't be left no matter how many people saw it happen and kept Label away.

"Gracie, talk to me, darling. Please," my eyes tear up. She passed out, and I'm freaking out. I should have kept her with me. I shouldn't have been so weak. I push the door open, Sophie running after me.

"Matt, what the fuck happened in there?" She tries to ask, walking after me, but I won't answer. Not when Gracie is passed out in my arms after the most traumatic experience like it was enough the first time.

"Matt,"

"Shut the fuck up, Sophie. What happened? My girl almost got raped by her biggest nightmare, and I wasn't there to protect her in time. That's what fucking happened." She stares at me, tears in her eyes.

"Take her to my dorm," she demands, but I couldn't care less. I walk towards my room before laying her down on my bed.

"She's breathing, right?" Her weak voice asks again, and I sigh. I understand that Sophie is worried. I'm too. But I can't talk to anyone right now until I know Gracie will be okay.

"Can you help me get some water?" I ask, and she stares at me and Gracie for a second before nodding and running off. I look down at the girl, wiping her face before wiping away the tear rolling down my eyes. I haven't cried in life, not once. And even though I'm broken right now, I think that tear is the only one ill get.

_______
This is the worst day of my life
Ever

Thoughts about this book? How long do you want it to be?...