fifty five | 50th anniversary special: the day of the doctor

Start from the beginning

The Doctor yelled, "No kidding!"

Then Kate asked him, "Where are you?"

Instead of verbally responding to her question, the Doctor quickly raised the phone that he was holding onto high above himself.

Upon hearing the whirling blades of the helicopter, Kate said into the phone, "Oh, my God. Oh, Doctor, I'm so sorry. We had no idea you were still in there." Then she said to someone else, "Come on."

Then the same voice from before said, "Roger. New heading. 2-7-0. Changing course."

Then the Doctor had proceeded to let out a scream as he fell out of the TARDIS before somehow managing to keep his legs inside of the TARDIS, while the top half of himself was practically lying upside-down from the outside of the TARDIS.

After the Doctor had ended up letting go of the phone in the process, Clara said, "Doctor?"

After both Annabelle and Clara had made it to one of the doors to the TARDIS and saw how he was basically hanging on the outside of it, Kate asked, "Doctor, can you hear me?" After the Doctor yelled 'ow', Kate said, "I don't think he can hear me."

It was then that the Doctor grabbed onto the phone once more and yelled into it, "Next time, would it kill you to knock?!"

Kate told him, "I'm having you taken directly to the scene." When she didn't hear a response from him, she said to him, "Doctor, hello. Are you okay?"

Then the Doctor said into the phone, "I'm just going to bung you on hold."

Then– after practically tossing the phone aside– the Doctor started to let out even more yells when he found himself actually holding onto the bottom of the TARDIS in his own attempt to keep him from falling to his own death.

And while they continued to be taken to the apparent scene that Kate Stewart was talking about, Dorothy turned to Annabelle and asked her, "Does he need help getting back inside of the TARDIS?"

With a wave of her hand, Annabelle said, "No, he'll be fine. He's dealt with far worse than simply hanging from the bottom of his own spaceship."

In turn, Dorothy said to her, "Huh."

And while Joseph only looked between Annabelle and Dorothy with furrowed eyebrows, Kai simply chuckled to himself as he listened to the Doctor's continuous yelling.

* * *

After the Doctor had landed onto the ground that stood beneath the TARDIS, one of the guards yelled, "Attention!"

After the Doctor had raised an arm and saluted at Kate Stewart, he asked himself, "Why am I saluting?"

After taking a single step forward, Kate said, "Doctor. As Chief Scientific Officer, may I extend the official apologies of UNIT..."

While Clara and the four supernatural beings had stepped out of the TARDIS, the Doctor said, "Kate Lethbridge-Stewart, a word to the wise. As I'm sure your father would have told you, I don't like being picked up."

Then– with a nod of her head– Clara said, "That probably sounded better in his head."

While Annabelle and Kai had both chuckled to themselves in response to Clara's words, Kate told the Doctor, "I'm acting on instructions direct from the throne." After being handed an envelope by the woman that stood right beside her, she said, "Sealed orders from Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth the First."

Then Annabelle turned to the Doctor and asked, "Wouldn't that be the very same queen that wanted both of our heads after our encounter with the Carrionites?"