SCENE - 10

Let's resume the story...

Rishab is in the half way to lab. Rahim is trying his best to bring them back to laboratory. Bani reached that place and noticed that the pod where Ritu and akshara is about to disconnect.

So immediately, bani crossed in-between the pods and changed her appearance like a real fish and moved that pod near to the submarine. And she made the connection between submarine and pod better by holding that with her tail.

Again she felt some pulling force then only she noticed that big octopus were in the net. So she released a dark color liquid from her skin made the sea water blur than only no one could able to see her.

She just pulled and made the connection proper and turned into her original form like mermaid. Neel who is there thought the net gonna disconnect soon. But he saw a big shark like thing crossed there.

Bani went their and she used her power to cut the net but the octopus is attacking her aggressively and it is trying to eat that big fish. But bani used her tail and cuts those tentacles came to catch her.

And finally she released the net and directly she came to Neel's pod with her fish form. She just knocked the front mirror and showed the net to him. That gave some relief to him but he don't Know why it is helping them.

And now immediately going to Veer's submarine but that octopus caught her with her tail. Immediately she turned into mermaid and she just released herself from that and gives a shock waves to that octopus. So immediately it went. So bani Came inside the Submarine and saw veer is on the floor.

So she shoked him to wake up but it is not working. So she just lifts his head up and placed it on her lap.

Bani : veer!!.. Veer! wake up...

Suddenly he heard Neels voice from the mic. So she went there and took the mic. But suddenly she hesitated to speak because if she started to talk now, it will be big question mark that how she came there. But she ignored everything..

Bani : Neel!! Neel!!! i'm bani here... I can hear you... here veer!! veer is unconcious.. helo.. Neel!!

Neel : bani!... you here? it's not the right time... Bani.. There will be a blue handle.. just pull that..

Bani : ohh okay...

But bani can't able to find that handle because she is looking at veer on one eye and looking for the liver. Veer's condition is fully occupied her mind she can't able to think what she gonna think now.

Bani : neel!!. there is no blue handle... Veer is bleeding now.. what i will do now?

Neel : bani don't get tension... Blue handle will be there..

She found that handle finally and she pulled that. Immediately that 2 pods came into the submarine. Neel,Ritu and akshara came there and saw that bani is having veer on her lap. They don't know how to react for this. But Neel went in and brought a injection.

He gave that injection to veer and made him to lay on the room inside the submarine. Bani is there looking at veer worriedly but she didn't notice that she is bleeding from her back near the mid of spinal cord. 

Neel came out and bani is just looking at veer. Neel asking bani to come out. Suddenly, Veer turned around and holds her hand while he is unconcious. Bani is just tried to loosen his grip and trying to take her hand out of his grip. But he is not leaving her hand. Bani looked at neel then neel just shrugged and went from there. Bani just sat beside veer and she just caressed his hair and looking at him worried.

Neel came out and trying to improve the power effeciency of the submarine. In that right time, he saw a big interconnection probe is coming from the upper sea. It is non other than rishab and Rahim. Rahim said rishab that he got disconnected with the submarine because of insufficient energy so with the help of rishab, rahim came there.