SCENE-9

Let's resume the story...

Veer and neel is discussing about the hunting process.

Neel : we got that octopus and the hiding place is nearly at the bottom of sea..

Veer : okay... Then.. we will go for hunt tonight and I'll come today to catch that...

Neel got shocked and he grabbed veer's hand.

Neel : are you mad?? I know veer.. your mom is important to you but you're very important for us... i won't allow you to do that... Did you forgot? You can't handle sea pressure....

Veer : yes I know.. but I have an idea.. Don't worry... I'll take care of myself..

Suddenly, Bani came there with coffee. She kept the coffee on the table and went because she heard that her mobile is ringing.

Veer took the coffee but instead of drinking that he is looking at the coffee for few seconds..

Neel : okay then... Who are all going in?

Veer is not responding. He is simply looking at the coffee.

Neel : akshara, ritu, you and me, right?

Neel wrote those names in a paper and looked at veer. Veer is looking at the coffee like a statue. Neel shooked him then veer came to consious..

Neel : what happened veer? I'm talking to you but you're in your Dreamland.... What are you thinking about?  Who are all going tonight? Rahim will be here and we four is going, right?

Veer : yes but... This time we will take bani also with us...

Neel : what?? Veer... She knows nothing.... No veer...

Veer : I'm saying know... We'll take her...

Neel : but why?

Veer : I'll tell you that later...

Neel is looking at veer with confused face but veer assured that he will clarify that after their return. In room, Bani is talking to Rishab via mobile and she cuts the call and came out.

Veer : neel!! Press the alarm.. assemble everyone...

Neel : ok.

Neel pressed that alarm. Immediately everyone came to the meeting room and they sat on their seat. Bani is looking inside via he glass barrier but she can't able to hear anything. Suddenly, everyone inside the room is looking at bani at the same time. It is very embarrassing to her so she is about to go from there.

But suddenly she heard that veer is calling her via microphone. She turned around and saw that veer is calling her by shaking his hand.

Veer : bani... Come in..

Bani came in. And everyone is still looking at her.

Bani : why you guys are looking at me like that?

Veer : guys please.....

Veer shouted at them. Immediately they becomes normal. Veer gestured her to sit on the chair. Bani took her seat.

Veer : Bani!! Today we're going to hunt that octopus.. but today you have to accompany with us...

Bani got shocked. Because she don't want to go inside the sea and moreover she promised Rishab that tonight she will come to have dinner with him and he said that he will come nearly evening to pickup bani. Bani is in dilemma now..

Bani : what?? Me??...

Veer : yes..

Bani : no..  why me??