SCENE-6

Let's resume the story...

Bani noticed the truck is coming to hit veer so she ran and pushed him away but unfortunately the truck knocked Bani. Veer noticed her and got shocked..

Veer : Bani!!!

Immediately the truck stopped because truck driver felt something he hitted. Veer injured in his hand and bleeding. Ignoring that he got up and coming in front of truck..

Veer : bani..

Crowd surrounded the truck. Veer coming in by breaking the crowed but Bani is not there. It looks like someone splashed water on the truck.

Veer : Bani!! Are you ok? Where are you??

Veer looking around for Bani. Truck driver also came down. Veer looked for her.

Veer : Bani!! Are you strucked in tyres? Bani!!!

Truck driver : hey man.. i think i have just drive over water on the door...

Veer : just shut up.. don't you saw a girl running on the door....

Bani : ohhh god..... Both stop fighting...  lift me up..

Veer : Bani!! Bani!! Where are you?? Bani!!

Bani : under truck...

Truck driver : ohhh... So i did first murder im my service...

Veer : she is still alive....

Veer stared at him. And they both of them came back of the truck but Bani is not visible to them...

Veer : Bani... Just give me your hand.. I'll lift you..

Bani gave him her hand. Veer pulled her out. She is fully wet like she was in shower for minutes. Veer holds her shoulder and lifts her up. And he removed his coat and covered her body..

Veer : bani.... Are you injured?? Show me... Show...

Bani : veer.. are you ok?

Veer : Bani!!....

Veer looked at bani with concern.

Truck driver : so.. now i am innocent.. she is alive and i am free to go...

The truck driver got up in the truck and started the truck. But he got veer's nerves. Veer made Bani to stand there and going to fight with driver. But Bani stopped him by holding his hand..

Bani : Veer... Leave.. i am fine now.. let him go....

Truck driver : Thanks dear..

Bani : hang "L" board and drive.. idiot!!!!

Bani scolded him and going from there with the support of veer. Bani is alright and she is not injured at all but she is dehydrated and Missing her conciousness.

Veer brought her and gave her some water. In that time, veer saw the pearl which is in his hand and put that in his pocket.

Bani noticed that his hand is bleeding. Bani holds his hand..

Bani : veer!! You're bleeding.. come let's go to hospital..

Veer : no... I am alright...

Bani : no no.. come..

Bani compelled him and brought him to hospital. After 1/2 an hour Veer came out of dressing room after getting bandage to his Injury.. Bani is waiting for him in waiting area.

He is looking for Bani in waiting area. But Bani is there in a corner keeping her hands inside a fish tank and her hands is looking like fish having needles and scales. There were some fishes in the tank...