SCENE -7

Bani's outfit :

Veer's outfit :

Veer's outfit :

Let's resume the story

Bani and others looking at Rishab like how he know her. Veer is looking at him like slapping him at that place for saying so..Then he is looking forward for her answer.

Bani : do you know me?

Veer is looking at Rishab now.

Rishab : yeah.. can't you remember me? Bani....

Veer looked at bani now.

Bani : no.. i don't know you..

Veer is looking at Rishab now.

Rishab : a few years ago.... In..

Veer is looking at Bani now. Bani noticed him.

Bani : no......

Bani looked at both Rishab and veer.

Rishab : no.. Bani try to remember... You know me..

Bani : i am saying know... I don't know you... Now only i am out of water after long long years, how do i Know you ??

Bani folds her hand and looked at veer. Veer is looking at her with confusing face. Then, she looked around. Actually everyone is looking at her like this...

Bani (mind voice) : i think... I slipped some words...

Neel : are you saying that you're coming to town now only and staying in the island in middle of ocean?

Bani : haan... That... That's i am saying...

Veer : anyways...

Rishab : but... It's okay.. it's my bad.. let's introduce... I am Rishab...

Bani : haan... Hello..

Rishab is lending hand to her. Bani is about to give her hand. Veer interrupted and grabbed Rishab's hand.

Veer : no need to get introduced.... You're right, she is Bani... Enough?

Arjit : Veer!! Why are you doing so? Are you mad??