SCENE-5

Let resume the story...

Actually Bani Don't know what's in that file and she is speaking by taking the things from Arjit's words. But Veer Don't know all about this. He thought, Arjit triggered her to give this to him.

Veer yelled at her to go out. Bani is standing like a statue there and she don't know what to do.

Bani : but veer!!! You said me to stay here... Where i would go? I...

Veer : you can go anywhere..but leave........

Bani didn't said anything. She just got up into the same ship that she reached here. Suddenly, Neel came there after hearing their conversation..

Neel : what happened? Veer!!! Just calm down...

Veer throws the documents on the floor and went in. Neel noticed the documents and he collected all the documents and he also got up im the ship and going with Bani.

Veer becomes upset and he shuts himself in his room. In ship on the way to shore, neel noticed Bani is looking at the sea by standing in one corner.

He went near her and noticed that she looked so worried..

Neel : why are looking so worried??

Bani : haan.. no.. I'm fine... Nothing..

Bani just wore a fake smile on her lips and turned around. But neel could feel her lips only smiling not her..

Neel : what happened?? Why you gave this to him?

Bani : actually... I.. Arjit gave this to me and he said if veer agreed with this.. it'll be so good to him.. so i tried to convince him..

Neel : ohhhhh... So actually you don't know what's in this..

Bani : what is that??

Neel : what you know about Veer?? Always annoying, rude, boss, great scientist, doctor.... But there is a good man inside him, no one looked at that... But i have seen that...

Bani : neel.... What are you saying?? I can't understand....

Neel : no one will understand him in that you're not an exceptional.. leave it..

Neel tored the papers and dropped that on the sea and went from there. Bani took out Ashi out from her pocket.

Bani : Ashi!!! Can you say what he said?

Ashi : am i a magician to say that?? But i noticed... And i think veer is longing for something and he is in pain....

Bani : ohhh.....

Ashi : where are you going now?

Bani : to the place where we came from a little before.....

In the shore, arjit is still there and he got information from Rahim that veer sends Bani out. Aakesh slowly came near Arjit's car and he get into the car.

Arjit didn't noticed that. In Arora company, Tanuja came to her cabin and she just becomes upset and sitting in the chair.

Suddenly, a man with black suit came into her room and noticed that she is very upset.

He just came near her and placed his hand on her head.

Rishab : Tanuja!! What Happened dear??

Tanuja : nothing... nothing.. Bhaiya...

Rishab : no.. something happened... And i noticed that you funded to Veer's research again in such high amount...

Tanuja : bhaiya..