T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - S ɪ x

Start from the beginning

"Have I told you how much I love your eyes?" The brunette said, making Rin chuckle.

"Yeah All the time. Should I tell you what I love?"

She nodded instantly and placed her head on his chest. "I love your smile, your laugh, your stupid jokes, your hair, your hands, your eyes--"

He got interrupted by the girl nuzzling closer to his neck. "Alright you can stop now." She said and felt his hand stroking her hair.

"You wanna get outta here?"

He whispered making the girl chuckle. The two ran out of the dance and went to Mira's home instead.

Rin layed down on her bed and closed his eyes. The crowded place really drained his energy. "I think you love my bed too." Mira said jokingly as she layed down beside him.

"I do."

He answered and pulled her closer into a hug. The boy removed the hair ties letting her hair down. "It looks better down." He said making the girl raise a brow.

"Oh Really? I thought you said it got everywhere."

He burried his face into her neck,  kissing and gently tracing with his fingers. "I never said that." He denied with a small smile.

The brunette pushed his hand away as the tickling feeling disappeared. "I'm gonna change first." She said and walked over to her full-length mirror.

She reached the zipper of her dress when someone else grabbed it for her. Rin slowly pulled it down while keeping eye-contact with her through the mirror.

Once he was done he backhugged her from behind placing more kisses on her bare shoulders. "Rin, let go. I wanna go to bed." The girl said turning her body towards him.

She placed one hand on his face while the other rested on his chest. Rin closed his eyes enjoying the moment to the fullest. Their lips moved in sync, with a bit of tongue action.

"Not yet."

She whispered into his ear and went to go change. Rin sat down on the bed a light blush spread across his cheeks. No matter how many times they kissed it would always leave him on cloud 9.

Mira came back wearing her Pajamas and jumped into bed. The boy was about to join her when she stopped him. "Dirty clothes are not allowed on my bed."

She said as He pouted. He started taking off his suit and dress-shirt. Once he was shirtless, the girl pulled him into a hug making both of them fall on top of the pillows.

They cuddled in silence ready to fall asleep when Mira's phone made a buzzing sound. Rin groaned in annoyance as she reached out to grab it.

"Rin, let me get my phone please."

She said as the boy clung to her waist tighter.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

𝗢𝗚 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲
23:47

Sᴀʀᴀʜ:
@Mɪʀᴀ, @Rɪɴ
Where did yall go?

🤨