Chapter 29

The three people stared at each other for a few seconds. Qin Shi and Mo Ling looked at Lu Zetian standing at the door without moving, and immediately laughed.

"Hahaha..."

Qin Shi and Mo Ling were so happy that Lu Zetian suddenly felt embarrassed. His fingers shrank and rubbed with each other a few times. Then he straightened up and said politely to Mo Ling, "Hello."

Mo Ling laughed and waved to him. She didn't wait much and was ready to leave.

Qin Shi sent her out.

Lu Zetian saw that they had left. He was inexplicably relieved and hurried back to the house.

In the yard, Mo Ling laughed hard: "I was a little embarrassed when I saw him come in, but I suddenly felt funny when I saw his stiff appearance."

Qin Shi also laughed, and she also felt very interesting. After all, the relationship between the ex-wife and the present wife is not bad, it is something unheard of even in the real world.

Qin Shi doesn't like Lu Zetian. They are just superficial couples. She is not embarrassed. She just feels funny.

"All right, all right, I'm leaving, and the matter of clothes will left to you," Mo Ling went out of the door and turned to Qin Shi and said, "I still have to explain that I really have no feelings for Lu Zetian, we have nothing to do with it! It's just that the clothes arrived at noon today. I'm afraid I can't catch up, so I sent them to you early."

It's definitely not a chance encounter!

Qin Shi understood her subtext, smiled and nodded: "I believe you."

Her eyes are sharp. She can see what kind of person Mo Ling is. Her eyes are clean and frank, and she is definitely not the kind of person with evil intentions.

Mo Ling felt relieved when she saw Qin Shi laughing again and again. She waved at Qin Shi and said, "Come and play with me when you are free!"

Qin Shi responded with a smile.

Aunt Zhao next door saw this scene, and her eyes widened with surprise. How could she have thought that they were talking and laughing, and the relationship was so good.

When Mo Ling came out, she saw the two aunts looking at her all the time, whispering something. She immediately rolled her eyes impatiently, raised her chin and left.

The two aunts watched Mo Ling leave, and then reacted when she was completely gone. Their eyes flashed with gossip, and together they were amazed.

Before long, the news that Lu Zetian's two wives seemed to have a good relationship was spread. Many people were surprised and wanted to see if it was true.

But Mo Ling was in the army, and Qin Shi was busy at home in addition to classes. There was no one to see at all. People were so hungry for gossip that the more they waited, the more unbearable it became.

It was not until the National Day that everyone really saw Qin Shi talking and laughing with Mo Ling that they completely believed and began to guess what was going on.

Qin Shi has no time to pay attention to the mess. She stays up until midnight every day these days. Due to making clothes and teaching classes, she doesn't even have time to cook a meal. Lu Zetian brought it back from the canteen.

Moreover, the twins are sensible enough not to pester her. They either stay at home with her or play in the yard. Gu Qinghai, however, didn't have to be asked to sweep the floor and mop the floor because he does it himself.

Qin Shi decided not to do such a thing again in the future. She would never accept urgent orders. The children were sensible and Lu Zetian took care of her, but she could not advance like this.