Chapter 9

It was a good sleep.

Qin Shi only felt refreshed after getting up in the morning, and even the discomfort caused by menstruation disappeared.

But the good mood did not last for a few seconds. Qin Shi, who had just stood up, suddenly froze when she got out of bed.

Her face darkened; she picked up a roll of toilet paper and slowly moved to the toilet in the corner of the Lu family courtyard.

In the era of buying tickets for everything in the 1980s, sanitary napkin tickets were beyond the reach of ordinary people, and even many people in rural areas did not know the existence of such things.

Qin Shi collapsed the day before yesterday, when she came for her holiday. Instead of using the original body's monthly belt, she found a new cloth and sewed it casually. She made several new pieces and then padded them with very luxurious toilet paper.

Today's toilet paper is also very valuable. If Qin Shi is known by others in the village, she will be ruined.

After all, many people still use plant leaves.

Qin Shi felt numb when she thought about it. Fortunately, there was a roll of toilet paper in the original body's cabinet; otherwise, she would really be mad.

However, better than in the previous life, the great pain that accompanied the previous life's menstruation disappeared. Although the original body's menstruation was a little irregular, it was completely painless, which made Qin Shi feel relieved.

After going to the toilet and coming out, Qin Shi met Mother Lu. She hurriedly said to her, "Child, the hot water and rice are all ready. Come and wash your face and eat."

Qin Shi answered, went back to the room, put something away, and washed.

The breakfast was boiled eggs in brown sugar water. There were four eggs in the bowl that Mother Lu gave her. Qin Shi was flattered and said, "This is too much for me to finish."

Mother Lu pretended to be angry, saying, "You have to eat more than you can eat! All are good things, and you will be warm after eating."

Qin Shi was shocked. Seeing Mother Lu's smiling eyes, her heart suddenly warmed.

Just after going to the toilet, Mother Lu saw that she was holding a roll of toilet paper in her hand. It is estimated that she found out that she had menstruation, so she cooked brown sugar eggs.

The cheap parents in the last life and this life are unreliable, but I did not expect that she would actually experience this kind of love from Mother Lu.

Qin Shi immediately stopped refusing and began to eat hard. Brown sugar seems to have been put away for a long time. Qin Shi's sensitive tongue can taste some strange tastes, but still, when she eats them, they are sweet.

After eating three eggs, Qin Shi could not eat any more. But considering that it was Mother Lu's careful intention, she gritted her teeth.

Mother Lu showed a satisfied smile after eating.

Mother Lu: Blessed is the child who can eat!

Qin Shi: The best and most satiated meal since the crossing.

After breakfast, Mother Lu was busy making arrangements. Although she had nothing to prepare, she still went round and round to prepare food and stuff for Qin Shi to use on the way.

In Qin Shi's last life, she lived alone all year round. Her parents were abroad. From childhood, most of them were nannies who prepared her things.

She watched Mother Lu lead Zetian round and round, and the corners of her mouth could not help but arouse. She liked the smell of fireworks.