Chapter 15

Qin Shi returned home and found that Gu Qinghai was reading comic books with Ping Ping and An An.

She also found that both children didn't listen very carefully. Ping Ping's eyes were always on the colorful picture. An An kept asking Gu Qinghai to tell her what happened next.

Before Qin Shi thought much, the children found her back and looked up at her collectively.

After a second of silence, An An got up directly, trotted to Qin Shi, and shouted, "Qin Shi, Qin Shi, did you buy delicious food?"

Qin Shi put large bags of small things on the table and first pushed three bottles of warm milk toward her. "I ordered milk for you, and you guys will drink it every morning, which is good for your health."

An An's eyes lit up, and she said, "Ah! Thank you, Qin Shi."

With that, she reached for a bottle in one hand and turned to go to Gu Qinghai.

"Here, brother, Ping Ping." An An handed them the milk bottle.

Ping Ping took the milk, but Gu Qinghai didn't want it. "I won't drink it."

Qin Shi: "Milk is very nutritious. There is a lot of calcium in it. You are now in the right time to grow your body. You should drink more to grow taller."

Although they didn't understand it in the front, they understood it in the back. The twins slightly opened their eyes and looked at the milk in the glass bottle with expectation. They all wanted to grow as tall as Lu Zetian.

Without saying a word, An An stuffed the milk bottle into Gu Qinghai, and then ran to get her own.

But she couldn't unscrew the lid.

An An looked up at Qin Shi and, without hesitation, handed Qin Shi the milk and asked her for help. "Qin Shi, can you help me?"

Qin Shi put down the things in her hand with a smile and helped her unscrew the lid. "Of course."

An An said thanks and took the bottle with both hands to drink. The mellow taste of milk permeated the whole mouth. Even if there was no sugar in it, An An drank it with gusto.

Ping Ping also likes to drink milk, and he soon finished drinking it. He returned the bottle to Qin Shi and thanked her with a shy smile: "Thank you, the milk is delicious."

The cute baby is still very attractive. Qin Shi couldn't help rubbing his head and saying, "Go play."

Gu Qinghai looked at his younger brother and sister's "mutiny," and his teeth itched with anger. He looked at An An heartlessly and thought that the smelly girl did not regard Qin Shi as an outsider at all and was not afraid of others after only one day?

Can't you come to him for screwing the bottle cap? What would it be like to take two more steps and drink later!

Gu Qinghai unscrewed the bottle, gulped down the milk, and then stood up and put the bottle on the table.

Qin Shi looked at him sideways and asked, "Do you have any small boxes or boxes at home? They will come to deliver milk every morning. We have to get a milk box."

Gu Qinghai thought for a moment and said, "There is no wooden box at home. Is it easy not to rot?"

Qin Shi nodded. "Then I'll ask your father to make one."

Gu Qinghai glanced at Qin Shi and said, "My father is very busy. I can do it."

Qin Shi wanted to say that nails are too dangerous, but considering that children in this era are already in charge, Gu Qinghai is nine years old and half an adult in the countryside, so she didn't stop him; she just warned him not to hurt himself.