Chapter 16

Three days later, Qin Shi tidied up the room and cleaned it thoroughly. She washed and brushed every day and almost tired herself to death.

On that day, after washing the clothes of the whole family, Qin Shi's skin on her hands became soft.

She was drying clothes and thinking about applying for a washing machine with Lu Zetian. It was too tiring to wash by hand! Even if she paid her salary in advance, she would buy a washing machine.

Qin Shi felt that she had never washed so many clothes in her last life, cooked, or cleaned the house. Wasn't the stay-at-home wife's life too tiring?

Underestimated it.

Qin Shi thought it over in her mind that she could not go on like this, so she had to think of a way.

At noon, when Lu Zetian came back for dinner, Qin Shi asked him, "How much salary do you plan to pay me each month?"

Lu Zetian looked up at her and said, "Is fifteen yuan enough?"

Qin Shi learned from Aunt Zhao that there was no nanny in the military compound, and she didn't know the salary of nannies in this era, but the average worker's salary was only more than 30 a month, and Lu Zetian's salary was not low.

What's more, she eats and drinks well. She doesn't have to pay for anything. The benefits are very good.

Qin Shi thought about it for a moment and said, "I want to apply for a washing machine. It's a waste of time to wash clothes every day. It's okay now, but I must be busy after working. There is no need to waste this time."

"I can't take my salary as a cushion. I have to advance."

Without hesitation, Lu Zetian said, "No, I will buy one."

Qin Shi was happy and thought that he was so talkative and generous?

Lu Zetian paused and asked Qin Shi, "What other appliances do you want at home? I'll buy them all at once."

Qin Shi's eyes brightened, and she didn't want to be polite to Lu Zetian at all. She opened her mouth and said, "You can buy a double barrel for washing clothes. You can buy an electric rice cooker to steam rice. If you can, you can also buy a TV." The children run away from other people every day. It's not good. Also, next spring, another small refrigerator? "

Lu Zetian nodded, "I will pay attention to these tickets."

These tickets are scarce and can't be met at ordinary times. But since Qin Shi said that, he should think of a way.

"You are so generous." Qin Shi looked at him askew. These things are big in this era. He agreed without frowning?

Lu Zetian put the washed dishes on the table, and Qin Shi quickly helped him put them in the cupboard. He was very attentive.

Lu Zetian chuckled and said, "These can be used for a long time and are convenient. You can buy them when you buy them."

After getting along these days, Lu Zetian can see that she is not ordinary. She really has a way of educating children. She never asks the children for anything and doesn't say anything, but always guides them to form good habits.

Good cooking skills, patience with children, a generous personality, intelligence, and interesting. Within a week, the children's mental outlook will take on a new look.

Qin Shi is actually a genius for being a "nanny."

Lu Zetian knew that he was taking advantage of the advantage, so he paid a high salary. If she wanted furniture and appliances, he would buy them. Anyway, it was for his family.