Chapter 6

"What?"

Mr. Li looked at Lu Zetian in disbelief and suspected that he had just heard wrong. "Do you suspect that your future wife is a spy?"

Lu Zetian hurriedly explained: "I just said that the person on the information didn't seem to be the same person as who I met at that time. Please check again."

Mr. Li held the teapot and asked him, "What's wrong? Is it different or not?"

Lu Zetian: "The appearance is the same, but the character is completely different."

Qin Shi in the data is cowardly, honest, and even timid, but the Qin Shi he has seen... Lu Zetian can't help doubting that they are two people when considering her bright smile and bold agreement.

Mr. Li put down the teapot, picked up the data, and looked at it again. After listening to Lu Zetian's explanation, even though he felt that his idea was unthinkable, he agreed out of caution.

"All right, I'll send someone to check it carefully. Go back first."

"Great thanks!" Lu Zetian saluted him and left the office.

Mr. Li looked at the marriage report and materials and saw that Qin Shi had been excellent. He shook his head. "It's a pity that the girl didn't go to college."

Then the unsigned marriage report was put away.

"Cheap boy."

Qin Shi, who is going to be checked again, doesn't know these things at all, but even if she does, she will not panic.

She didn't talk nonsense. She originally learned English by herself. She also learned English very well and was very sensitive to it.

The original body also sang very well. She was also pulled to perform on the stage in high school and was famous in school.

But she is always alone. Apart from her roommates, she really doesn't socialize with others. Her brain is full of learning. Many people also say that she is cold and aloof.

But in fact, she was born with some social phobia. When she spoke to someone she didn't know, she couldn't help being nervous. So the original body kept her poker face and didn't speak, which left an inaccessible impression.

Qin Shi and Lu Zetian are telling the truth. Their personalities are different. It can also be said that she has changed greatly since being hit with illness. It is also entirely justifiable. After all, she has been smart since childhood.

So Mr. Li sent someone to check it again and found nothing wrong with Qin Shi.

That day.

Mr. Li called Lu Zetian and told him that there was no problem. "The roots of the three generations are red, and the girl is even more outstanding. University C is a good university, and the English Department is even more famous. People are excellent."

"After such a big event, who will remain the same? Don't think too much about it. Take her over here and live a good life. The three children in the family have no mother."

Lu Zetian took the report and read it again. Although it was still a little strange, he didn't say anything. if the army can't find anything. It should be really okay.

"Yes," Lu Zetian took over the wedding report, "Please, sir."

Mr. Li laughed and said, "You will need to bring your wife to have dinner at home. Your aunt has been talking about it."

Lu Zetian also smiled, "Yes."

"By the way, the report of the primary school English class applied for by the family school is coming down. It's just that there is no English teacher. Your wife is talented and young, and she can't be wasted. When the time comes, let her take the third grade, enlighten the children, and cultivate their interest in English." Mr. Li commanded.