Chapter 1

When Qin Shi woke up, she found herself transparent and floating in the air.

She didn't panic, but was a little surprised.

She saved a child and was hit by a car. After landing, she was out of breath. She knew clearly that she was dead.

But now it looks like this... There really is a soul in the world.

"You are really extraordinary. If you were an ordinary person, you would have been screaming or excited."

A young child's voice sounded.

Qin Shi looked around quietly. When she saw no one in the empty white space, she took the initiative to ask, "Who are you?"

"I'm the system. Don't worry. I'm here to help you."

Only the voice appeared. Qin Shi narrowed her eyes slightly and said again, "I don't need help."

The air was still for a few seconds, and the system didn't seem to expect her to say so.

"The child you saved is one of the top ten benevolent people in the world. He is also a scientist who has made great contributions to the world throughout his life. You saved him, so there is a chance to resurrect you." The system also stopped gossiping and entered the topic directly.

Qin Shi's heart jumped. "Rebirth?"

"Well, you can't go back to your original world. Your family has cremated you. I can put you into a small world."

Qin Shi laughed sarcastically at the remark and said that if they bought high insurance, they would be able to actively deal with their future affairs.

But they should not be too happy. Her beneficiaries are children from poor areas.

"What little world?" Qin Shi asked

"There are three: one is the world of child brides in the 1960s, one is the world of educated youth in the countryside in the 1970s, and the other is the world of stepmother in the 1980s. Which do you choose?"

Qin Shi listened to these names and looked a little bad. Influenced by her best friend, she didn't read novels, but she also knew something.

These names are not serious.

"These are not small worlds derived from novels, are they?"

The system laughed and said, "Some rebirth is good, whatever the little world is."

This is also true. She worked hard for many years to start a successful business. She died before she enjoyed it. It was too bad.

"I choose the 80s world." Qin Shi was born after the 1990s, but she also knew that the past was not easy.

The college entrance examination has been resumed in the 1980s, and the reform and opening up will definitely make life easier than in the 1960s and 1970s.

"Okay," the system reminded her, "I can help you resurrect, but the plot is irreversible. You must follow the stepmother route, or you will die suddenly."

Qin Shi frowned and stretched out again. "I know; thank you for reminding me."

Isn't it just being a stepmother? Simple.

Her nickname is "Wa Jian Chou." No matter how unbearable the children are, in her hands, they will be treated obediently and become good babies.

"No trouble." The system's tone of thanks was two times lighter. "The little boy you saved sincerely thanked you, so you can draw a golden finger."

A huge blue turntable appeared. Qin Shi saw that there was no reward written on it, so she stretched out her hand at will.

The turntable whirled, bringing bursts of dazzling light.