39. Little magic arrival

Start from the beginning

Karan " I love you.. "

He kissed her forehead and she smiled, they reached the hospital soon.  The team was waiting for them as they already got intimation that it's an emergency.

Tej was immediately taken to ward room, doc arrived and checked her. Family was outside, karan was broken seeing her in that state, mumma was praying to all God she remembers,  pra also reached hospital with aai and baba.

Karan closed his eyes and slide on the door, her smile, her childish things, the way she shows her tongue to him always, cries for ice-cream, everything is playing in front of him. He never, never ever likes hee sick. Even though he is excited for his princess arrival, he can't see his jaan suffering.

Karan in his mind " bapppa please protect my teju and princess,I can't see her like this. Jaldi jaldi sab theek karo, I want them to be safe. I want to see my teju smile, please "

Doc came out and karan walked to her.

Karan " doc how is she "

Doc " It's the time for your baby Karan. But she is only dilated 4 cm, we need to wait till she dilate 10 cm for the baby head to come through "

Karan " how much time will it take "

Doc " it depends, some may take 8 to 10 hours, some may get done in few hours, we will see and please be with her. She is just calling your name from that moment, stay strong and you don't cry now please "

Karan " can't we do anything for the pain, I can't see her like this "

Doc " Kuch gando ki baat hai.. She will be fine soon..  "

She walked away and he entered the room with the family, the nurse had already changed her to patient gown and she was looking pale.

He walked to her and held her hands, kissed her, she was bit calm down.

Karan " sab theek hojayega baby.. Sab theek "

Teju nodded with tears " kuch nahi hoga na mujhe aur baby ko "

He nodded no vigorously and she asked him to come closer, he hugged her tightly and she was better feeling warmth.

He felt a sudden sensation of pain, she was biting his shoulder to control her pain unintentionally, he stroke her back and she pulled back immediately.

Teja " I am sorry, dard horaha kya.."

He nodded no with tears and she closed her eyes screaming aahhh as another wave of pain hit her lower back. 

Karan bent to her belly " baby, papa here.. I know you r eager to come, I also want to see you badly, I m waiting to hold you in my arms, I can't wait more. But please, mumma ko itna dard mat dedo, I can't.. I really can't see her like this.. Please bacha "

Teju smiled with tears and he kissed her forehead.  He made her stood up and the nurse advised her to do some little warm-up to make the cervix dilate and go for active birth.